defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Also, are you playing semi-sandbox or VN?
The link for the 07 are only fpr the semi-sandbox .... as i said here
here is no difference the VN versio as les Grind becausethere is no MAP and changing clothes... the VN is the best if you want stay focused in the story...
if you like click click and vaste time semi-sandox is for you and it is in the links of the VN for a common error

The same happened in the prevuois update.. they usually post the VN after some time!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Jeremy is the bald boss of the company. Either you killed him in CH1 or you are still under his control.
I played the semi-sandbox. If I understood correctly, the VN should be publish in the next days.
The fact that they post the sandbox version links in the marked as VN place is very disappointing to me

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The link for the 07 are only fpr the semi-sandbox .... as i said here
here is no difference the VN versio as les Grind becausethere is no MAP and changing clothes... the VN is the best if you want stay focused in the story...
if you like click click and vaste time semi-sandox is for you and it is in the links of the VN for a common error

The same happened in the prevuois update.. they usually post the VN after some time!
yeah, I'm playing the sandbox version. Confused because it looks like the sandbox version hasn't been updated (and still has Nopy links):
1643638619832.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
DOWNLOAD
VN
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT
links of version 07 even marked as VN are sandox version!
yeah, I'm playing the sandbox version. Confused because it looks like the sandbox version hasn't been updated (and still has Nopy links):
you can download the version 0.7 it is not the VN version

Just try it
you will download the semi-sandbox version

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
How to unlock the last two scenes? Can someone give me save or somthing?
To see the last two locked images, you need the updates that haven't come out yet.

In my opinion, the game is getting less and less interesting. Repeat scenario and pose, but with two different characters. I hope it ends soon and it doesn't screw up anymore.

Reactions: oldschool34500

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As I found out, and others have stated, one must use the included save files to advance the game. There are questions at the beginning which allows you to keep continuity of your progress.

In regard to the amount of new material included with this update. Keep in mind there is more than one path. The old boss, Jeremy (I think), can still be alive and in charge and that path offers more of Anna being used (sub) and some BDSM content. I hope this path will be given plenty of attention as the game progresses. Regardless, when viewed as a whole, I didn't feel the update was too light on content.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This game is really dragging its feet. There's too much fluff and not enough relevant content.

There are limited scenes every update and the Dev is throwing them away making them for secondary characters. You hold a huge party but instead of Anna fucking potentially 1-3 options, we get to enjoy a full Emily scene? Really? Who cares.

If the updates were monthly that's fine but these updates are released quarterly at best... why waste dev time on something like this? What's the end goal here?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Posting new version in a wrong description can cause maior bugs to people that like me play th VN.
SAVES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE Vn saves are not good for sandbox and sandbox saves are not good for VN
I can only say WARNING if you are on VN version like me you cannot see the Map ON THE LEFT-top ... DELETE the version and delete also automatic saves..

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This game is really dragging its feet. There's too much fluff and not enough relevant content.

There are limited scenes every update and the Dev is throwing them away making them for secondary characters. You hold a huge party but instead of Anna fucking potentially 1-3 options, we get to enjoy a full Emily scene? Really? Who cares.

If the updates were monthly that's fine but these updates are released quarterly at best... why waste dev time on something like this? What's the end goal here?
I use to play this Game ALOT,..It was Fun, and I Loved Anna.
But I think the DEV or whoever Is writing THIS has reached a "dead end" (Well, We killed off Jeremy? Got Rid of Liam.
Now what? Where do we go from here?)
So NOW, It IS All about "Slutting Out Anna", working on New Renderings, and Animations, The Fluff, as You call it;
So There Is Little or NO Forward Progress on CONTENT!

It would Not surprise me, in the least; If NEXT, They Try to make the Entire Game completely Animated!
(No clicking links or Scrolling needed; as their Hands would be too busy with other things.)

Problem is, Game was So FOCUSED on a Quick Slutting & whorifying of Anne,.. (What Can We Make Anna Do?),
with a "Limited" storyline, Company job & sexual abuse from Jeremy; the Bar stripper job; Sexy photo and clothing model.
Not to mention All the "side corruption stuff" It reached its End too quickly.
This Game NEEDED to be a Slower 'burn', Not a total Fap-fest!

IT is STILL a Good Game! Or it was,.. And It Still Has ALOT of Potential.
IF the DEV's STOP Making it a 'Fap-fest' for the Perverts!!
Take the Game BACK to the Beginning; Start Over and Make Only ONE Version!
- If the players do not like it; well, They do Not Have to play it!

This Game Once, Had two versions; RPGM (Original), then NV/Ren'py.*
*Like a few other converted RPGM games, 5-8 come to mind.
(because players are lazy, they don't want to do all the Damn 'Clicking'.)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes