• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I don't understand what to do, I leave the house, talk to Alfred, have a scene from Ashley's auction, go to the office, no interaction. Am I doing something wrong or what's the point? Because I'm stuck in the office and I don't know what to do next.
Same. Stuck in office, can't change outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Now that it's starting to become a reality, maybe we should stop paying developers! and maybe from that moment they will make an effort… I can imagine that threatening them is certainly not the solution, but if they sleep it could wake them up ;). it's everyone's money after all!
It seems with each update that the game is becoming worse, instead of better, certainly not what I was looking forward to in these last few updates, really getting to the point where it's not worth it to follow this game anymore.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
Hello I'm a little confused wasn't this RPGM? I'm confused with the different versions. Can anyone tell me which one should I start with?

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
I am curious about the Sandbox version,... Does it begin at Day 1; the start of game? or start of Chapter 2?
(I have played both versions VN & RPGM in the past. Mostly VN, was easier to follow, and played Up to End of Chapter 1, and Beginning of Chapter 2,...

So, Is it Safe to assume that Sandbox Is the Game in whole; No Chapter 1; Chapter 2 B.S.?
The sandbox version is only the second chapter of the game, not the whole game. And yes, the first day of this version is only the beginning of chapter two.
*Chapter 2 has two versions: Sandbox & VN.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
Hello I'm a little confused wasn't this RPGM? I'm confused with the different versions. Can anyone tell me which one should I start with?
RPGM= Anna Exciting Affection 2.0, Chapter 1(there is also an unofficial VN version of this chapter available).
SANDBOX & VN(both official)= Chapter 2.

So if you’ve played Chapter 1 before and finished it, you should start from Chapter 2. If not, you need to start Chapter 1 first. Hope this helps a little.

Reactions: akd420
Sep 24, 2018
My game crashes every time I open the questlog journal - I don't really care, as I see from the comments the scenes are pretty light this update, but I was wondering if there's a walkthrough published so I can get through it.

grimer25

Aug 3, 2019
I actually like this update, there are nice scenes and it sets the groundwork for further story progression.

Tho i myself would like a little more teasing from Anna (in some sexy lingerie) not just directly pants off sex

Reactions: FMag

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What a mess with these updates.
The Sandbox version is this Chapter 2 v0.8
The question is if i download this vs will i get a new update right. and the content of vs VN(Ch.2v0.71) will also be added or I will have to download all versions!!! I don't know why make it so complicated. This game when it was rpg was great then it went to renpy and became this dolly. :unsure:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What's actually happening with this game? It's just regressing into a lesbian/teasing bore-fest.
If the actual premise for the game is that she got run over and the accident turned her into a complete nympho, then what's happened to change that?
What changed that all of a sudden that she's refusing sex and it's all just groping/teasing.
It's like the game's gone back several years.

There are six 'scenes' in the update:-
1. Morning after with John and the girls:- No sexual content.
2. Hospital:- She gets her tits groped by the female doc, then wanks some random patient off.
3. Alfred:- Finally, some actual sex.
4. Bar:- Nothing happens with Jim. In the other path, Patrick puts his fingers in her arse, but for some reason, goes no further.
5. The auction winner:- She puts her foot/hand on his cock.
6. Sergei/the park:- No sexual content.

Underwhelming is the word, I think.;)

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
What's actually happening with this game? It's just regressing into a lesbian/teasing bore-fest.
If the actual premise for the game is that she got run over and the accident turned her into a complete nympho, then what's happened to change that?
What changed that all of a sudden that she's refusing sex and it's all just groping/teasing.
It's like the game's gone back several years.

There are six 'scenes' in the update:-
1. Morning after with John and the girls:- No sexual content.
2. Hospital:- She gets her tits groped by the female doc, then wanks some random patient off.
3. Alfred:- Finally, some actual sex.
4. Bar:- Nothing happens with Jim. In the other path, Patrick puts his fingers in her arse, but for some reason, goes no further.
5. The auction winner:- She puts her foot/hand on his cock.
6. Sergei/the park:- No sexual content.

Underwhelming is the word, I think.;)
I support it! The last two updates are completely dead :confused:

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes