locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I can't wait for the new update, it seems to me that it will be super hot, Anna ends up in jail, so much can be thought of, or she will come up with a deal, I hope she will be fucked by the whole police station and not only, i saw this in a hentai, where the police blackmail a girl and sell her body to everyone:love:

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Am I imaging or did several things change between the RPG and the continuation on renpy? Like in the rpg I remember Jerremy had done a lot more to Anna than what seems to have happened in the renpy. Even if you answer that he forced you into doing stuff it seems like he's done a lot less than what he actually did.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Edit: Here's a fix for the Dr shcmidt bug where the images don't show.

Use either Zip version with all the folders or use the lose script file and copy it to
\game\scripts\hospital\SchmidtEvents
rename to schmidteventtwo.rpy if it adds any numbers to the file name.

Please can someone test this for me?

It should fix the bug with the scene not showing Anna and Doctor Shmitt.

I unfortunately deleted my zip file and I only have the un-renned version to test it on.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Please can someone test this for me?

It should fix the bug with the scene not showing Anna and Doctor Shmitt.

I unfortunately deleted my zip file and I only have the un-renned version to test it on.

Use either Zip version with all the folders or copy the script file to
\game\scripts\hospital\SchmidtEvents
rename to schmidteventtwo.rpy if it adds any numbers to the file name.
yeah its works.
Nice job.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi!
When I pick Dr Schmidt over Dr Elihart, the scene at Dr Schmidts' room occurs with all the dialogues but I don't see the scene, I only get to see the hospital hall. What happens and how can I see the scene? Thanks!!
For the tenth time... the version of the game posted here is bugged, so entire scenes (like the one you are referring to) are missing. However, nobody who can is so kind to update the version of the game.
Sorry but there's not a fixed version
Fix for that Dr Schmidt bug here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-v0-02-deepsleep.2689/post-5010089

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
But why does the scene between Anna, the Doctor and Harrold end halfway ??? stops when the doctor asks Anna "How are you feeling"

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
What?? What path did you take? I thought I had gone through all the options to get all the scenes... D:
Start a new game and the first time back in the office, after the hospital, talk to Diane. Choose the option with Jeremy alive. The next choice is about Anna being dominate or submissive towards Jeremy.
Thanks lads. I start new game then. Anna without Jeremmy is really bad :(

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Decided to make these location helper things since I couldn't find where Dilan was at for way too long. Please excuse my terrible paint skills. The park/police station have no locations / aren't clickable yet. If I missed something or didn't leave a note, just say so.

Office Building
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downtown
Industrial
Hospital
Home
Shopping
OK.... now i'm confused !!!!
im playing rpgm version but locations are not 3dcg !
map is like every other rpgm games ?

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.

Last edited:

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 -not in HD
- April 2019 - missing?
- July 2019 - missing?

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega
Here are a few that you are missing

2019 july wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg 2019 july wallpaper 2 1920x1080.jpg 2020 april wallpaper 2.jpg 307107_april_wallpaper_1_3840x2160.jpg march wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg may-wallpaper-em-1_28626390368_o.jpg

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I can't wait for the new update, it seems to me that it will be super hot, Anna ends up in jail, so much can be thought of, or she will come up with a deal, I hope she will be fucked by the whole police station and not only, i saw this in a hentai, where the police blackmail a girl and sell her body to everyone:love:
Are these official Wallpapers? (If yes Thank you) or Fan made (If yes Thank you and by who?)

Reactions: Envoye

hyperbeast1

Oct 31, 2019

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?

Mega
Thanks!! I've updated the folder and the missing list.

Reactions: wulaak
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes