cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
He hasn't gone down that route in the past. And talking to Zorlun, the Dev of 'Project Myriam', there is an incest patch for his game made by Ouch2020, but he is not officially acknowledging it. Ouch says, they've discussed it, but Zorlun thinks that if he was to officially endorse it, Patreon would not be happy, even if it has nothing to do with their site. They won't countenance any of the Developers on their site, officially supporting incest patches for their games, even if it appears someplace else. So to keep in Patreon's good books, Deep could not officially have anything to do with an incest patch anywhere. It would have to be made by somebody else completely independently.
As a team member of Motkey's Timstamps game I'm aware of all the implications about incest and Patreon.

As for Zorlun, he simply doesn't wanted to provide an incest patch because he would had to rewrite the scrip a third time and he was tired of it. Same as for his bestiality patch (btw banned by Patreon as well as incest) he could have made an "Oedipus" patch like he provides the "Prometheus" patch.

Many developers outsourced their loli patches and never got banned from Patreon. The question is if Deep and Awake are willing to go the extra mile and outsource everything related to Rebecca into a patch and wrap it without creating a new branch to render and take care of.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
As a team member of Motkey's Timstamps game I'm aware of all the implications about incest and Patreon.

As for Zorlun, he simply doesn't wanted to provide an incest patch because he would had to rewrite the scrip a third time and he was tired of it. Same as for his bestiality patch (btw banned by Patreon as well as incest) he could have made an "Oedipus" patch like he provides the "Prometheus" patch.

Many developers outsourced their loli patches and never got banned from Patreon. The question is if Deep and Awake are willing to go the extra mile and outsource everything related to Rebecca into a patch and wrap it without creating a new branch to render and take care of.
So when you say outsourcing, does that mean they'd retain control over the content that was being produced, or could the third party just do whatever they wanted? And it's not like in some games, where you have exactly the same scenes, and it's a matter of just changing character titles. You'd have to have completely different scenes, that wouldn't appear in the official version.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So when you say outsourcing, does that mean they'd retain control over the content that was being produced, or could the third party just do whatever they wanted? And it's not like in some games, where you have exactly the same scenes, and it's a matter of just changing character titles. You'd have to have completely different scenes, that wouldn't appear in the official version.
By outsourcing I mean the scene/renders are not in the game but available in a rpa. patch file like Zorlun's Prometheus patch.

Deep can pretend that a third party artist named "High" made the patch etc. like many other devs do.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
As I understand it so is the update released to the $25 tier on a 3 day prior release to other tiers. So if no $25 tier shares it my best guess is that we will have it in 3 days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
By outsourcing I mean the scene/renders are not in the game but available in a rpa. patch file like Zorlun's Prometheus patch.

Deep can pretend that a third party artist named "High" made the patch etc. like many other devs do.
This is all hypothetical at the moment, cos we have no idea what Deep and Awake are planning for this content. People regularly discuss how they think the game is going to develop on Discord, and Deep never says anything. He really does like keeping his cards close to his chest. And if you ask him, he'll just yes or no or maybe, and that's all you'll get out of him. Very very occasionally he'll give more of a hint, but it doesn't happen very often. What little he has said, suggests that 'something' is going to happen between Anna and Rebecca in the future, that will go beyond the normal relationship between two sisters. But how far that's gonna go, I don't think we'll find out, until he's almost ready to release it

Reactions: Pogo123

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.9 Beta] [DeepSleep]

- Original Size: 1,9GB

Download PC/Mac:

Size for each Compression : Win/Linux: 445MB Mac: 410mb

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
very solid update so far even i expected sometimes some different scenes (or maybe more sex) big thanks for sharing!
but this version is really still kinda buggy. first time i say this.

can't get to sergey/fitz/earl quest and also john won't trigger. but i even the other scenes have not really sex or very similar to old ones it still a really great built up and one new job (in the hospital) makes me really excited

Reactions: Wkinggg

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.8] [DeepSleep] - Original Size: 1,72GB

Download PC (541MB): Workupload
Download PC (507MB): Workupload

Download PC (507MB): is the mac version!

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes