m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I always tried to play this v 0.95 with compressed version with my old save but its not working and always got a bug.
And then I download 0.95 from the original file 2.17gb. Yeah Im happy to be able continue this game with a save that developer gave. Play start from save when Anna shoot the guy in basemant. So I play this v0.95 till end of version.
FYI..dont use any old save maybe its not works to this version. Just use only save that developer gave. Thx

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I just started playing at the basement and if I choose to wait and not shoot, then Sergey is knocked out and it says that "Smith picks up the gun and aims it at Anna", but then Anna shoots him (same as if I had chosen the other option) and Sergey is still conscious...

Is this a bug or am I missing something..?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Pop1984

Oct 30, 2017
what a anger the kids who don't read anything and just press play....oh god.

"I can't go to Emily's house"...."the game is buggy",,,, READ

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I just started playing at the basement and if I choose to wait and not shoot, then Sergey is knocked out and it says that "Smith picks up the gun and aims it at Anna", but then Anna shoots him (same as if I had chosen the other option) and Sergey is still conscious...

Is this a bug or am I missing something..?
If I watch from save that developer gave Anna shoot that guy and then the detective come in. Gun fight between Anna, Sergey and detective are breaks. Detective run for his life chasing by Sergey. Etc

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
If I watch from save that developer gave Anna shoot that guy and then the detective come in. Gun fight between Anna, Sergey and detective are breaks. Detective run for his life chasing by Sergey. Etc
Yes that's what happens for me as well and it'd make sense if you choose the option to shoot Smith. If you don't though, the same thing seems to be happening. One moment Smith knocks out Sergey and takes the gun, the next moment Sergey is again conscious and Anna shoots Smith...

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
And one more question, what is the pool scene exactly? I don't believe I got that.

I got basement, office video call, Benjamin sex, Dilan & maid scene, Michael hj.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
He didn't roll it to the public,he made it available to a tier of his patreons to bug test so that they find some bugs which he can fix before the release. It's not his fault that they released it here for crybabies to whine about
True I think the thread should only be updated when it's publicly released

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
what a anger the kids who don't read anything and just press play....oh god.

"I can't go to Emily's house"...."the game is buggy",,,, READ
That wont help you get the scenes you miss. It just takes you past a ton of content to content from this update. You will won't see the stuff you missed. Maybe you should read?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 505mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes