xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
packard1928 you downloaded ver 951 "sandbox" not the new update, since how I understand it, the VN (no free roam) was updated, with new story content the "Sandbox version" we actually don't know if it will be continued or if an Update is coming for it (normally there is one a few weeks later)

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
before the game had some twists and stuff. but now just FUCKslut. every scene ,same with diffrent postures. and you removed patrick, the only thing left to do some twisting with ana and her friend. why so boring mah dude ! did woke got you ?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.97] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.5 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 565 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 550 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a question How should we know which version is which ?
what I intend to say is that: is there anyway to know by the Archive name like a letter, or version num which corresponds to the VN or to the Sandbox ?
I download that what the Mods post under the corresponding Title and the "Sandbox" has still the old number 951_a_ so I asume it isn't updated yet, more so than somebody is requesting the second part of 951 a few posts up, so no problem with waiting a bit more !

Reactions: frostypocket

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a question How should we know which version is which ?
what I intend to say is that: is there anyway to know by the Archive name like a letter, or version num which corresponds to the VN or to the Sandbox ?
I download that what the Mods post under the corresponding Title and the "Sandbox" has still the old number 951_a_ so I asume it isn't updated yet, more so than somebody is requesting the second part of 951 a few posts up, so no problem with waiting a bit more !

I'm not sure either, some games put VN on game title/archive.

Looks like OP is fixed and they moved the new version to the Sandbox part.

The VN has this note:

For those who don't know. It's the version where you don't have to navigate on the map. Scenes are one after another but your choices still matter. It's easier and with fewer bugs :)

So? How to use old saves in new version?

You can't.

There are 2 saves in the download with everything unlocked from the previous version. And you can start directly with this update.

Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
You are the second or third person to say it's the sandbox version, so anyone else got it yet, is it the Sandbox version or the VN version?
Yes i got the same problem... downloaded the VN version but its with a sandbox map and point and click scenes. The last version had a VN in the data name and this version says the queen...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I also used the compressed download from the op page ... what is funny is now my old saves are working .... but they are not in the game/save file ???
The saves are kept in a RenPy file that stays on your HD even when you delete the game.
In therory you could delete all your played games and still have saves when a update comes along.
But, do that at your own risk because not all RenPy games are made the same.
It's one way to free up HD space.

1675208266200.png

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
There are 2 saves located in the download, with both paths and everything from previous version unlocked. Check in the download.
True, though for the Bar storyline both of these saves lock you in with Patrick being apparently dead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes i got the same problem... downloaded the VN version but its with a sandbox map and point and click scenes. The last version had a VN in the data name and this version says the queen...

The OP has been fixed it looks like and put this in the Sandbox part. There is a VN part, I guess the person who posted it just posted the Sandbox part. If they said which version, would have saved a lot of folks confusion.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really dont see these 2 files
They are there somewhere, I don't have it as I'd rather play the "VN version".

This is the Patreon post.

Old save files WILL NOT WORK but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and you will have to access to all scenes.

In this update, Anna will try out something harsher in her filming path. There will be two different scenes on the plane. One with Jeremy and one with Madison. She also closes the deal with Eastern Conglomerate, Sergey will go underground and leave Anna in charge. Anna will deal with Patrick's son Luca, to get the password for the bar's computer and start running the business. Anna will also meet Alfred and finally visit Andrew at the hospital.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes