Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I like all of your art work CulayTL so don't get me wrong but I am so sorry to tell you this but I think this is better than the other one.
I like her shoes(darker and "shiny") and her stockings (fully and not "cut" out around the foot.) I also think the "dress?" she have around her waist makes it even sexier. ;)
R.I.P Mr. Seagull :cry:
Thanks!

Dress it's this one
But after a simulation in MD it turned up a bit more glamour than that.. in the end turned up nice

Reactions: X3rr4

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks!

Dress it's this one
But after a simulation in MD it turned up a bit more glamour than that.. in the end turned up nice
That dress (I saw in the top link) is gonna give my poor heart a heart attack cuz that was a sexy piece. (y)
A art/scene I think could be a nice and if you are up for the challenge is: to have Anna in the dress (some stockings :ROFLMAO:)getting fucked while Andrew is in the same area, just like X3rr4 made. I just think those scenes are dope ;) Maybe have "alfred" (aka an old'y) to have the fun with Anna. Maybe 2 pic one were they are fucking (doggy) and one where the cock is just inches away from her pie dripping the cream all over the floor. ;)
And as a 3rd pic: when they both have climaxed and he is pulling out he then takes the pie befind/under her pussy so she can push it out and serve the pie to Andrew with a nice portion of "cream"

Reactions: Mikk88

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
That dress (I saw in the top link) is gonna give my poor heart a heart attack cuz that was a sexy piece. (y)
A art/scene I think could be a nice and if you are up for the challenge is: to have Anna in the dress (some stockings :ROFLMAO:)getting fucked while Andrew is in the same area, just like X3rr4 made. I just think those scenes are dope ;) Maybe have "alfred" (aka an old'y) to have the fun with Anna. Maybe 2 pic one were they are fucking (doggy) and one where the cock is just inches away from her pie dripping the cream all over the floor. ;)
And as a 3rd pic: when they both have climaxed and he is pulling out he then takes the pie befind/under her pussy so she can push it out and serve the pie to Andrew with a nice portion of "cream"
Cucking it's not really my thing.. don't like Andrew in game either actually..
I do like the cheating or the affairs but in my mind if one is cheating the other should cheat as well or at least stay out from the action.. like Lily (Anna's sister? Lily from the valley game by P&P)
I have some scenes in mind like this on my other project where the roommate sucks her landlord next to her landlady or the mc fucks his landlady next to the landlord :ROFLMAO:... sorry.. lost the patch :ROFLMAO:
The cum swapping between her and him.. meh.. maybe in a romantic way :ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
What about a cum swapping between Anna and not her sister (Lily, Becca) :whistle: ;) or a something like this with either one of them? maybe some close up picture from both cherry-pies too (underneath) :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
CulayTL
What about a cum swapping between Anna and not her sister (Lily, Becca) :whistle: ;) or a something like this with either one of them? maybe some close up picture from both cherry-pies too (underneath) :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't have Becca yet.. tried her once and gave up.. lazy.. :ROFLMAO:

Feeding frenzy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mom.39630/page-14#post-2771909
Double dildo:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mom.39630/page-11#post-2740249

I ll try something :)

Didn't knew Lily go so naughty.. have to play that game again

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
She is one naughty girl as well as Anna ;) (very fast of topic) too bad the last 2/3 updates have been very short. :cry:
Back on topic: That would be cool. Anna and Lily double dildo or cum swapping between them ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Happy to see you around here again Coriolan :)

and bro, even I am not the biggest fan of latex costumes I REALLY like this one! Thats I would imagine and say okay to regarding latex outfits cause all the best parts are revealed and it’s just a nice part which highlights the rest of the body and DOES NOT scream chewing gum or big black sausage or something.

very classy and sexy. You have taste I can refer to (aka really good taste :p )

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote