Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Come one latex224 , join us.. we are waiting for you! :ROFLMAO:
Only a quick one..
You have been spoiled too much today after you leaked that render :ROFLMAO:
Calling a day.. c ya tomorrow!

View attachment 508952
But on this, does Anna look a little like W. Dafoe/John from "A mothers love"? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The real question is: is Anna annoyed or is she sad, crying? She seems very lonely and I would hug her nonetheless. And maybe even give her a soft kiss on her forehead telling her everything will be alright and if she needs space I can go but if she wants that I stay she should tell me and hold my hand.

But that’s just what I read out of this image. Still great art as always keep it up X3rr4!

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Supposed to be a reworked version.. I just feel It looks even worse now :ROFLMAO:
Sorry.. the seagull is dead now :(

View attachment 508807
Gonna have to agree with everyone, love the new take you did on the render. And :love: Anna's outfit is the bomb here, luv the shine on the pumps. The only thing that my animal brain ran into a problem was when I went to expand the scene; How did Anna dressed in a sexy LBD (little black dress) number with 9 inch pumps land up in the park with these two.

Scene I came up with: Anna was dared/convinced to go panty-less and dressed sexy into the park by <insert your fave person>
Possibly alt scene: Just Anna in a sexy runners number and decided to burn a few extra calories with an extra workout / Anna thanking her two heroes from rescuing her from either a fall or mugging ;)

RIP Mr.Seagull :cry:

Reactions: Mikk88

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Gonna have to agree with everyone, love the new take you did on the render. And :love: Anna's outfit is the bomb here, luv the shine on the pumps. The only thing that my animal brain ran into a problem was when I went to expand the scene; How did Anna dressed in a sexy LBD (little black dress) number with 9 inch pumps land up in the park with these two.

Scene I came up with: Anna was dared/convinced to go panty-less and dressed sexy into the park by <insert your fave person>
Possibly alt scene: Just Anna in a sexy runners number and decided to burn a few extra calories with an extra workout / Anna thanking her two heroes from rescuing her from either a fall or mugging ;)

RIP Mr.Seagull :cry:
Actually, in my mind it was a reference on one of lexx228 previous renders where Anna it's 50's or whatever and sells her body.
She's giving a bj to the boy, policeman came... "wtf are you doing here.. you're under arrest or we can solve this in another way"

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Actually, in my mind it was a reference on one of lexx228 previous renders where Anna it's 50's or whatever and sells her body.
She's giving a bj to the boy, policeman came... "wtf are you doing here.. you're under arrest or we can solve this in another way"
As mentioned before bit of a softy when it comes to Anna, usually like her being the one in control and enjoying a proper fcuking hehe

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote