Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

So I was having a look at Christmas Gift and Hard Exam, and it turns out her uniform is . Which means Anna (and her friend Sophia), are actually G8F. Sharonda Hair still fits, and there is a version of for G8F. I'll double check the morphs shortly.

The classroom ("High School Classroom") was previously available at daz3d.com, but for whatever reason it was taken down. I managed to find a copy at (and yes Barklay, it is the same as Sophia's in AWAM).

Which reminds me, Andrew's bedroom is . The bed, however is different.

Does anybody know what the corner couch is in the bar post reno? I'm having trouble finding it.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
From some comments I've read in the main op I saw actually deepsleep was thinking or trying to convert Anna to a G8 as well..

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
From some comments I've read in the main op I saw actually DeepSleep was thinking or trying to convert Anna to a G8 as well..
it is so accepted by game developers :ROFLMAO: new hairstyle, dress, etc - all this takes so much time...
it would be better if he made a normal animation with the physics of the best Anna's parts;) or normal RPG quest with minigame;) enough of stupid fucking Anna:cautious: this is an RPG where a shitload of locations and characters, there's a fucking lot of things can happen, but it all comes down to the dull sucking of the main character...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
From some comments I've read in the main op I saw actually deepsleep was thinking or trying to convert Anna to a G8 as well..
Really? If Anna's not G8F, then how did they get the school outfit to fit?

Meanwhile, .

You guys got any ideas for the skin for Sophia (her school friend)? I want to try and find her hair next.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well Daz Studio 4.12 wasn't released at that time.. either auto fit from 4.11 or a cloth converter..
Worst case scenario if the cloth still wouldn't fit you still can repair it with adjustments morphs, , add dforce dynamic surfaces with air resistance set it to 0, and/or somooth/push modifier.. i
From my experience the auto-fit from 4.12 works even better right now..

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
Really? If Anna's not G8F, then how did they get the school outfit to fit?
Did he use an outfit converter?

or maybe a g3 outfit that is similar.
I had the same thing with an office outfit model was g3 but outfit g8. had trouble to find the model because I searched for g8 models. later I found an outfit for g3 that was very similar and I found out that this was the right outfit.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
do you really think that there are maniacs, who know all the girls from the games by name ?
I only sure about Anna's name :ROFLMAO: too many games to remember all the names from each one for every char.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
don't remember how it looks do you have a picture?
20-7_bar_51_result.jpg Is probably the best pic I can find.

do you really think that there are maniacs, who know all the girls from the games by name ?
Considering I'm one of them, yes. Of the games I regularly play, I can tell you the girls names, and most of them what assets they're made from. But I am crazy like that.

Anna only has one school friend in the other games, so I didn't expect it to be that difficult. I think her hair is or , if that helps

Reactions: goovraedt

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
it's a good evening of memories DAZ assets, but where is the fanarts? :unsure:
CulayTL , it would be nice if you added a list of character assets to the beginning of the theme

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
it's a good evening of memories DAZ assets, but where is the fanarts? :unsure:
CulayTL , it would be nice if you added a list of character assets to the beginning of the theme
I knew I shouldn't open a thread.. too much work :ROFLMAO:
I still don't know who Anna is..
I'll do it later in the evening.. off to work in a minute.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Updated the main post with the chars/locations you posted.. didn't knew what to post on Anna's body and or morphs.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote