5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
About pics
Oh really? I was thinking it's the weather we're talking about :ROFLMAO:

Don't know, looks quite well.. nothing wrong with those!
I would take the jewels off and bra it's too small but looks awesome and maybe tone down the dof/blur but that's just my style.. i don't use it that often..
Hair it's .. meh.. in the 3rd pick but it's ok.

Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
do more visualization of Anna in the bar, in the next update there should be the longest scene in the bar(I hope her visitors finally fuck her:love:(y)), maybe you can even guess what will be there:unsure:(I think that there will be something like an auction or a competition where Anna will become the main prize) 463227_27-8_bar_25[1].jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
do more visualization of Anna in the bar, in the next update there should be the longest scene in the bar(I hope her visitors finally fuck her:love:(y)), maybe you can even guess what will be there:unsure:(I think that there will be something like an auction or a competition where Anna will become the main prize) View attachment 461054
Just like you said, an auction were the winner (pays the most) gets to fuck Anna (she don't know that though) in the "bedroom" in the backroom maybe, and maybe some glory hole action too and will the taxman from the coffee shop be there too? :unsure:
It's gonna be fun to see what Deep comes up with.:)

Reactions: BratacSensei

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
I think that there will be something like an auction or a competition where Anna will become the main prize
я не смог найти подходящий английский вариант слова "убожество"
I couldn't translate it into English. I'm sorry:)
Why is this discussion in the fanart section?

Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
я не смог найти подходящий английский вариант слова "убожество"
I couldn't translate it into English. I'm sorry:)
Why is this discussion in the fanart section?
squalor, oh really? maybe you have better ideas, maybe Anna will dance a striptease again, or maybe she will suck a bartender's cock again

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
squalor, oh really? maybe you have better ideas, maybe Anna will dance a striptease again, or maybe she will suck a bartender's cock again
maybe Anna will turn on her brain and start using her "abilities"
for example: if she sucks the mafia boss - the bartender can suck himself ;) there author can do a bunch of sex scenes where she is not a stupid whore - but an insidious bitch.
but I can not judge-the author knows better...
And, Yes! Why is this discussion in the fanart section?
Sorry my eng
Ps:
squalor, oh really?
No, of course not. English cannot convey meaning so accurately :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: nila60

Crow1joy

Aug 31, 2019
maybe Anna will turn on her brain and start using her "abilities"
for example: if she sucks the mafia boss - the bartender can suck himself ;) there author can do a bunch of sex scenes where she is not a stupid whore - but an insidious bitch.
but I can not judge-the author knows better...
And, Yes! Why is this discussion in the fanart section?
Sorry my eng
Ps:

No, of course not. English cannot convey meaning so accurately :ROFLMAO:
well, not everyone likes an insidious bitch, many like Anna as a stupid victim!
''the bartender can suck himself'' - :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She was meant to be one of the best, if not the best student at her school. It makes no sense for her to fall for the manipulations of the male characters. But this is a fantasy game, frequented predominantly by cishet males, so making sense is the least of it's requirements.

I like a strong-willed, smart Anna, so that's the FA I'll make. And you guys can bake the pics you want to.

I guess the reason this discussion is in the FA thread is what inspires our FA. And the fun of FA is that you can throw the story out the window if you want, like I did with my college pic. I have a storyline in my head about why Marta was such a bitch to Anna at school.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The thing that amuses me is that (once again), I had looked for it, had given up and was looking for something completely different when I found it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote