Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sorry if i mimssed this but what asset is being used for anna's body and hair?
i know i have looked through this thread and i just recall seeing it listed
the body of a sensual latina, the face of an angel, the hair of a Spanish queen, the heart of of the goddess of LOVE

• Haha
Reactions: X3rr4 and lexx228

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 486232
I think this will be my last upload for now. If nobody has a particular wish, I will concentrate on rendering for my game again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will be interesting to see what your game will be. Will keep an eye - as I bet many others - on it.

if you really accept requests I would love to see Anna in something like this: (if possible)
hotpants which show as much booty as possible, sneakers, a chain around one of her ankles, wearing a chain around her neck (as tight as a choker), with some skateboard in some urban area with an underboob belly-free hoodie and maybe some hipster beanie and her wearing braces :geek::sneaky::cool: and then she will skate and strip down first her hoodie and then her pants and behind her during she skates and chew her gum there are a few hobos cheering to her. And the last pic is she standing with sideboob leaning on a standing hobo who grabs her booty she looking naughty into the camera (to the viewer) and him looking at either her face or her boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim777 and Latex224

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I would love to see Anna in something like this:
hotpants which so as much booty as possible, sneakers, a chain around one of her ankles, wearing a chain around her neck (as tight as a choker), with some skateboard in some urban area with an underboob belly-free hoodie and maybe some hipster beanie and her wearing braces :geek::sneaky::cool: and then she will skate and strip down first her hoodie and then her pants and behind her during she skates and chew her gum there are a few hobos cheering to her. And the last pic is she standing with sideboob leaning on a standing hobo who grabs her booty she liking naughty into the camera (to the viewer) and him looking at either her face or her boobs.
Well, that's very specific and comprehensive. I will try as soon as I have enough time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote