Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Got the wrong links on the mega, without the decryption key.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Okay, here it is. A (very) short Anna Fanstory based on Pogo123 's suggestion. Have fun with it. If you don't like it, I don't care.
it looks no bad, especially the style of the main game is observed(the heroine went to skate and her panties flew off :ROFLMAO: )
what kind of SkyDome did you use?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
it looks no bad, especially the style of the main game is observed(the heroine went to skate and her panties flew off :ROFLMAO: )
what kind of SkyDome did you use?
it looks not bad?! IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! :love: :giggle:

BIG thanks to X3rr4 you are very kind and an awesome person. I really like the style and it’s VERY close to what I imagined! The rest is freedom of creativity!;):giggle:

I wish you all a nice and happy day

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 489151

Okay, here it is. A (very) short Anna Fanstory based on Pogo123 's suggestion. Have fun with it. If you don't like it, I don't care.

Oh and it is completely untested :D
Haha Love it X3rr4 / Pogo123
X3rr4 Now I hope I will get one too with latex, punishment, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, slave thing
Or a wedding theme where Anna is getting fu*ked by everybody and Andrew is tied down and forced to watch (minimum white stockings) HAHA

• Love
Reactions: X3rr4

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Haha Love it X3rr4 / Pogo123
X3rr4 Now I hope I will get one too with latex, punishment, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, slave thing
Or a wedding theme where Anna is getting fu*ked by everybody and Andrew is tied down and forced to watch (minimum white stockings) HAHA
Haha thanks, but i don't think so. I have to continue my own game. Sorry

Maybe i will render this one, if i will find the right assets. But then i will stop.
Could you then make one where she wears a "slutty" wedding dress? (And please let her "wear" this outfit/lingerie "underneath") ;):love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Haha thanks, but i don't think so. I have to continue my own game. Sorry

Maybe i will render this one, if i will find the right assets. But then i will stop.
No stress X3rr4 and thanks if you ever got the time for the "(Could you then make one where she wears a "slutty" wedding dress? (And please let her "wear" this outfit/lingerie "underneath")")
Only do it if you ever have the time and the lust to do it and GOOD LUCK with your game. Hope you can share some minor details about it when you can. :)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hope this will be continued. Your art work is great.
Thanks.. don t know to be honest..
If I will probably I ll go for something with anyway and maybe I ll take a look at [forgot his name] on the blonde guy, friend of Andrew or whatever, the camgirl thing.
Tried earlier to something in the Bar.. meh lazy at the moment.. too many lights, lazy to render that.

Reactions: mikey12d

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I just read on discord (an old message from deep)..that Anna was originally meant to be blonde..can you imagine??how crazy that would be?
The thought have actually strife my mind sometimes.
"How would Anna look if she where blonde?" :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote