5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Dumbass blonde bitch :LOL:
Elena's life
The normal hair meh.. Would look stupid I think.. But the other one, the voss, should be a bit slutier which may be or not be better.

Anna's new part-time job :D
View attachment 490131
ps:the number of likes will show whether it is necessary to continue this topic;)
Does the love counts as twice? :LOL:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
X3rr4 Yes I must agree.
I love both yours and CulayTL versions (I'm thinking of the hair and both of you make very good arts <3 ) ;)
But as an blond I think Anna suits your hairstyle the best X3rr4. Hopefully no hard feelings CulayTL?
I just don't like the "slutty" hairstyle as a blonde :(
I'm gonna go and cry under my bed now..
Well, that's why I said on an earlier post the blonde may or not be a better option.. personally I think for her, for the story and for the game the black fits the best.
And from all blondes.. lexx228 version it's the best I think!

Joke:
I just don't like the "slutty" hairstyle as a blonde :(
Yeah.. that's why you liked/loved my renders with the sluts from "Mom" thread :LOL:

//
Anyway.. just asked DeepSleep if it's true that she meant be blonde and he said "not really. Her rl inspiration was blonde, but I like dark hair"
:slight_smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You know what they say?
"Red in the head, fire in the bed" :love: :ROFLMAO:
In my order for hair color for Anna:
1st: Black hair
2nd: Red hair
3rd: Blonde hair
;)
exactly. I especially would say that anna with her slutty hair would look gorgeous with ravishing red hair and few freckles.

And latex224 it’s kinda funny how you contradict yourself by wanting Anna totally slut mode with the sluttiest outfits possible but the slutty hair in blonde are too slutty for you LOL:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
exactly. I especially would say that anna with her slutty hair would look gorgeous with ravishing red hair and few freckles.

And latex224 it’s kinda funny how you contradict yourself by wanting Anna totally slut mode with the sluttiest outfits possible but the slutty hair in blonde are too slutty for you LOL:ROFLMAO:
I am not the "blonde" type, that's all ;)
It suits Anna but not my favorite though ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote