Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
What's wrong with my dog? Her reaction:
(btw twinbraids)

View attachment 492906
Nothing, but I feel the doggu love for her will be platonic and protect from any nasties who might try to break in. Also love the twin braids and Anna being badass, minor wish there was no tip-toeing or she had some cool pumps on hehehe but Damn thats a fine render :) major jelly at your skillz

• Love
Reactions: X3rr4

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
that’s my style!! Really nice one! Braids ftw:sneaky:

about the dog: I guess lexx and me are just not really into dog stuff (for me especially since I saw some rl stuff related to that which gave me headaches)+ if it has to be a dog he looks far too cute. At least let it be an aggressive one (?):unsure: idk.. or a werewolf (werewolf stuff is okay for me personally)
Agree about cute doggu... YES! to werewolf :)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Anna's new part-time job :D
View attachment 490131
ps:the number of likes will show whether it is necessary to continue this topic;)
Handbra instead of bra. Remote controlled vibrator that making her hornier as she is trying to pose and fight it until it over-powers her and she gives in, starts self pleasuring herself in front of the three, which leads to a four way culminating with the three Jackson Pollocking her fine sweaty body with their warm *** and actual paint ;)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I'm gonna go and cry under my bed now..
Well, that's why I said on an earlier post the blonde may or not be a better option.. personally I think for her, for the story and for the game the black fits the best.
And from all blondes.. lexx228 version it's the best I think!

Joke:

Yeah.. that's why you liked/loved my renders with the sluts from "Mom" thread :LOL:

//
Anyway.. just asked DeepSleep if it's true that she meant be blonde and he said "not really. Her rl inspiration was blonde, but I like dark hair"
:slight_smile:
If Anna goes blonde instead of fake blonde then, her sexy eyebrows would need to go lighter too or have dark brown/blonde roots in her hair to keep her dark sexy eyebrows :) Awesome renders all round.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote