Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I just live up North in the "middle" of East-West , well maybe and hour to the East. (Northern light) Does it ring a bell? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
gosh I wrote so much sh1t especially grammatically but too lazy to change it atm.

and you live in Finnland? Wow cool bro. I bet you have snow up there

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Latex224 and X3rr4

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
gosh I wrote so much sh1t especially grammatically but too lazy to change it atm.

and you live in Finnland? Wow cool bro. I bet you have snow up there
A tiny bit to the left, we share border with the finns ;)

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Damn this Anna it's fucking amazing.. she can make you cum without her touching you or you wanking on her..
I guess it's a harder spell on black dicks :LOL:
he just took his hand away in that moment and the black was already done :p

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damn this Anna it's fucking amazing.. she can make you cum without her touching you or you wanking on her..
I guess it's a harder spell on black dicks :LOL:
a goddess doesn’t need to stroke cocks from ordinary humans mate. Kinda obvious isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: X3rr4

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
X3rr4 , I guess you should make your own thread where we can talk with you or about you.. apparently, you're getting more popular here than Anna :LOL:
Thumbs (y) for that, but most likely one lucky guy have probably capture her heart already so we don't stand a chance ;):D

• Haha

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thumbs (y) for that, but most likely one lucky guy have probably capture her heart already so we don't stand a chance ;):D
i think she is more the „no one can have her heart“ type of girl. Who gets bored easily by guys like us.

but I want to push the idea to make a thread dedicated to X3rr4. What she ate today, how she slept and with whom, how her day was and her hair smell. And so on.

CulayTL what Great idea! you are more creative than I thought! thx bro! :p

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i think she is more the „no one can have her heart“ type of girl. Who gets bored easily by guys like us.

but I want to push the idea to make a thread dedicated to X3rr4. What she ate today, how she slept and with whom, how her day was and her hair smell. And so on.

CulayTL what Great idea! you are more creative than I thought! thx bro! :p
Ohh I think she just would have laughed at us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote