Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
greenscreen.jpg

To celebrate christmas I'll show you how the artworks I posted is created.

A market researcher analyzes what people want to see. The project manager then rents a suitable studio.

The model, in this case Lena because she has such a great resemblance to the famous Anna, slips into a costume that was developed especially for her by a fashion designer and then made by a tailor.

Afterwards she is made up by a stylist. Then the photographer tells her which pose she has to take. A lighting expert adjusts the spotlights and finally the photo is taken.

At the end a media designer is added to replace the greenscreen with an appropriate background.

Then I come into play and post the picture here in the thread.

So you see, it occupies a lot of people here to present you such a picture.

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I meant the location were your Anna's photo session was (The one you shared, that bus stop) :ROFLMAO:
And a small question, Do you have a site in her for your game? I would like to follow it. (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I meant the location were your Anna's photo session was (The one you shared, that bus stop) :ROFLMAO:
And a small question, Do you have a site in her for your game? I would like to follow it. (y)
yeah yeah suuuuure thing bro haha. You can’t fool us ;)

you can try to ask there these thing in private message but even she might be a pervy girl I really don’t think she would you her location - like any of us. and
maybe she lives a 1000 miles away from our places. I mean most cool girl do they - especially if they look nearly as good as Anna (which we don’t know. if she looks just close to what Anna is looking AND flashing her tits near her open windows THAT would be really a bummer :/ but the thought of it and warm sunlight petting her boobies gives me a big smile and a much playtime for my crotch)

back to topic: nice art X3rr4 Anna looking lovely today same as you hun.
You could make a great nice story intro with that pic. And this relaxed and thoughtful pose of her gives the viewer a comfy vibe and the feeling of being part of some very private part of her life. Which also let her look a bit vulnerable. But in a good, strong, 2k19 way ofc.
And i kinda feel honoured that you mention me even it’s for the most part just REALLY cute ;) thank you and sorry for confusing every part of your holy body.

edit: and thx for sharing BTS footage my dear

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yeah yeah suuuuure thing bro haha. You can’t fool us ;)

you can try to ask there these thing in private message but even she might be a pervy girl I really don’t think she would you her location - like any of us. and
maybe she lives a 1000 miles away from our places. I mean most cool girl do they - especially if they look nearly as good as Anna (which we don’t know. if she looks just close to what Anna is looking AND flashing her tits near her open windows THAT would be really a bummer :/ but the thought of it and warm sunlight petting her boobies gives me a big smile and a much playtime for my crotch)

back to topic: nice art X3rr4 Anna looking lovely today same as you hun.
You could make a great nice story intro with that pic. And this relaxed and thoughtful pose of her gives the viewer a comfy vibe and the feeling of being part of some very private part of her life. Which also let her look a bit vulnerable. But in a good, strong, 2k19 way ofc.
And i kinda feel honoured that you mention me even it’s for the most part just REALLY cute ;) thank you and sorry for confusing every part of your holy body.

edit: and thx for sharing BTS footage my dear
I just live up North in the "middle" of East-West , well maybe and hour to the East. (Northern light) Does it ring a bell? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote