Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Ok i did, but just because of the me thread you mentioned.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Ok i did, but just because of the me thread you mentioned.
I think that one is needed ;)
The only thing that should not be in it is "with whom"
but I want to push the idea to make a thread dedicated to X3rr4. What she ate today, how she slept and with whom, how her day was and her hair smell. And so on.
The only thing that should not be in it is "with whom". Let the lady have her secrets ;)[/Quote][/QUOTE]

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think that one is needed ;)
The only thing that should not be in it is "with whom"

The only thing that should not be in it is "with whom". Let the lady have her secrets ;)
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

lady? She is cute, kind and weird. Like we are. Are we now ladies too cause of that? Oh and i am VERY interested in the „with whom“ part if we really gonna make such a ridiculous but funny thread. A part of this would even proof if she really is a lady like you assume she is, my bro.

• Haha
Reactions: X3rr4

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
[/QUOTE]

lady? She is cute, kind and weird. Like we are. Are we now ladies too cause of that? Oh and i am VERY interested in the „with whom“ part if we really gonna make such a ridiculous but funny thread. A part of this would even proof if she really is a lady like you assume she is, my bro.
[/QUOTE]
Have you seen pictures of me? :unsure:
I don't look like any thing other than a Troll, so cute my ass. :ROFLMAO:
But the rest: Kind and weird (from her to the moon) I can see myself :LOL: And I am very sexy when I let my aunt do my makeup (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and X3rr4

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Could you then make one where she wears a "slutty" wedding dress? (And please let her "wear" this outfit/lingerie "underneath") ;):love:
Or a wedding theme where Anna is getting fu*ked by everybody and Andrew is tied down and forced to watch (minimum white stockings) HAHA
Not quite what you asked for. But I like it better this way.

wedding.jpg

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
But I must as, who is the lucky guy? :unsure:
I think you need to make it with each guy/girl and have a "suitable" wedding theme to em all. :LOL:;)

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
But I would love to see your version (and different positions) of Anna in the swim suit she has on in the banner from the main page.
X3rr4 lexx228 CulayTL?

View attachment 497542
Since I couldn't find it anywhere, I'm pretty sure it's some very old predecessor of this one:

But since it will not be used in my own game, I'm not going to Photoshop it now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote