5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
What's wrong with my dog? Her reaction:
(btw twinbraids)

View attachment 492906
that’s my style!! Really nice one! Braids ftw:sneaky:

about the dog: I guess lexx and me are just not really into dog stuff (for me especially since I saw some rl stuff related to that which gave me headaches)+ if it has to be a dog he looks far too cute. At least let it be an aggressive one (?):unsure: idk.. or a werewolf (werewolf stuff is okay for me personally)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
X3rr4 appreciate your effort and creativity darling but at least the “Anna in the snow” pics are cute and much more innocent - It surprisingly suits Anna really well and even in such cute pics she looks really sexy. Loved her legs when she leaned on the urban wall btw and the one with the shorts and the club is my fav - till now ;)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow you throw one out after another X3rr4 :oops:(y)working that quick or do you have already a whole folder dedicated to Anna? :unsure:;)

I love her legs and feet in this pic. Really nicely done but it makes the wait for next update even harder for me now *sigh*

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
wow you throw one out after another X3rr4 :oops:(y)working that quick or do you have already a whole folder dedicated to Anna? :unsure:;)
Some of these i will use in my own game, later. I just have to replace the figures and do some fine tuning. Some i do for practice. And yes, if you do DAZ for a while, you know how things work and you get faster.

I love her legs and feet in this pic. Really nicely done but it makes the wait for next update even harder for me now *sigh*
Okay then, I better stop. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote