Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
I see there are real masters at work. Thank you very much for your addintional work and effort to place this beautiful pieces of art here.

I'm playing a little with hs myself but it's very limited in its possibilites but nevertheless there are also some masters who create awesome art with hs.

Having no clue of DAZ and and other rendering programs i wonder if something like that would be possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Hello fellas, I'm not sure I'm figuring out how to get to Anna's model since the first page only gives us the basic Vic7 model for genesis 3 female?

Sorry, I'm green to DAZ3D and have yet to figure how to efficiently procure resources. Cheers!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I see there are real masters at work. Thank you very much for your addintional work and effort to place this beautiful pieces of art here.

I'm playing a little with hs myself but it's very limited in its possibilites but nevertheless there are also some masters who create awesome art with hs.

Having no clue of DAZ and and other rendering programs i wonder if something like that would be possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
jeeez don’t know this girl but looks sweet and has lovely legs but that tit stuff looks damn hurtful. Is she hanging just on her tits? What girls do for money... Breastcancer incoming...

And my gfs always told me to be gentle to tits since they are very sensitive that’s the total contrast of being gentle

Last edited:

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Probalby because of the risks there isn't much of such content out there. So it would be cool to render some scenes to go easy on the real girls.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 489151

Okay, here it is. A (very) short Anna Fanstory based on Pogo123 's suggestion. Have fun with it. If you don't like it, I don't care.

Oh and it is completely untested :D

Mega
|

DropBox
|

Uploaded.to
|
this is simply amazing! My compliments! You should keep creating those "spin-offs" games because you are talented!

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
this is simply amazing! My compliments! You should keep creating those "spin-offs" games because you are talented!
I am actually doing my own game now. :) That was just a quicky. Done in a couple of days.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote