Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Probalby because of the risks there isn't much of such content out there. So it would be cool to render some scenes to go easy on the real girls.
i googled after this stuff and found quite good amount of this rough stuff - MUCH more than I thought tbh yikes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I don't know, it's just a ring.
PS: in my country, wedding rings are worn on the right hand ;)
in my country they say you wear your wedding ring on the left cause it’s closer to your heart - where the love belongs you know. But Russian only know vodka sigh

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
in my country they say you wear your wedding ring on the left cause it’s closer to your heart - where the love belongs you know. But Russian only know vodka sigh
It's because of a false (but traditional) belief that there is a vein in your left ring finger that connects directly to your heart, a practice that comes from as far as Ancient Egypt I think

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Russians know only vodka, or do other people know only vodka about Russian people?)
It's because of a false (but traditional) belief that there is a vein in your left ring finger that connects directly to your heart, a practice that comes from as far as Ancient Egypt I think
This explains why the ring is worn on the "ring finger", and not why Orthodox Christians wear it on the right hand. Honestly, I don't know. I will assume that this happened at the time of the split of Christianity, when Byzantium, as a stronghold of Orthodoxy, needed political arguments "why we do not agree with the Catholics". This is also the origin of icon-worship, which was forbidden in early Christianity. The actual split was purely political, and occurred with the active efforts of both sides.

Last edited:

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Ancient Egypt
early Christianity
But Russian only know vodka sigh
In some countries, where people do not know anything about vodka at all, it is customary to fuck sheep or masturbate to the portrait of a "Black master"...Different parts of the world have their own customs, and I don't blame them, I just follow the customs of my ancestors ;)
ps: I am generally skeptical of all religions and beliefs. But I can never forget the day when my mother started wearing an wedding ring on her left hand...
sorry my google engrish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote