Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I am pleased to note that some users also follow me here ... to leave me some facepalm, so much affection moves me:cry:, rest assured I stopped posting in your favorite section and I will not go back (y)... avoid polluting this too(n)
Leave those suckers aside. We all appreciate your involvement in this community and carry on with Anna.:):):)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am pleased to note that some users also follow me here ... to leave me some facepalm, so much affection moves me:cry:, rest assured I stopped posting in your favorite section and I will not go back (y)... avoid polluting this too(n)
Leave those suckers aside. We all appreciate your involvement in this community and carry on with Anna.:):):)
I'll agree with asplly97 just ignore them. I know it can be hard to oversee it but don't let them win. :)
We stand by you and your effort on what you are doing here my friend. :)

fameerfuddi

Feb 12, 2018
I understand that for you this is a forum of adult games and this game as well, but we cannot reduce ourselves to doing only what you want, you study you try, you try to improve and what many of you do not understand, it takes a lot of time (from the least work to the best), not everyone has extreme hardware, for those who have a poor machine ... it takes a lifetime, we don't ask for anything, just a little understanding and respect ....
I love your work and I understand totally, she does look old in this one.

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
Well done. Would work on lighting inside the car and maybe perspective. There is no rule to this, but most of the time you can place the camera a little bit closer to the action. Not super close up, but a little bit.

seraph1995

Mar 11, 2018
I have a question. It may have already been asked. I am wondering what a good source for beginners with no experience whatsoever in rendering to learn. I am not interested in making games but i would love to do sets like we see in this thread with a story.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I have a question. It may have already been asked. I am wondering what a good source for beginners with no experience whatsoever in rendering to learn. I am not interested in making games but i would love to do sets like we see in this thread with a story.
DAZ 3D has many tutorials on youtube.

Reactions: seraph1995
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote