Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wdf

Nov 30, 2018
I'm grateful to all of the talented artists that share your work on all my fav games while we wait for the next update. If I had your talent, I would probably kill myself staying indoors fapping all day to my work.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
You are getting close with the face. Her eyes still look wrong I guess but it is getting better and better.
eyes my fault, I'm using a different resource from the one used and I put a reflection in postwork that maybe it was better not to put, you have to experiment, I have a poor hardware and with the preview active often the system is unstable, working without preview ... what you go to do then is different from what it seems:cry:

SrywM Mk4K

Apr 5, 2020
eyes my fault, I'm using a different resource from the one used and I put a reflection in postwork that maybe it was better not to put, you have to experiment, I have a poor hardware and with the preview active often the system is unstable, working without preview ... what you go to do then is different from what it seems:cry:
May not be perfect, we are our own worst critics, but it is still a great likeness and contribution to the page. Thank you very much for sharing. (y)

As far as the eyes: my imagination assumed the scene was a candid photo and their camera's flash was caught by her eyes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote