May 17, 2019

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

miyoko11

Nov 29, 2017
Reactions: otakudes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Man you should create your own game. Your art is really amazing. With a decent story your game can show real potential.
If you look at my signature, you'll see that I've put out a little story with Sofia, but I'll say it again, it was more of a test than anything else, so it's very short.

On the other hand, I've started to start a full game, but I won't be too long because it's not the right topic for this.;)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
If you look at my signature, you'll see that I've put out a little story with Sofia, but I'll say it again, it was more of a test than anything else, so it's very short.

On the other hand, I've started to start a full game, but I won't be too long because it's not the right topic for this.;)
I already played your short story game when you it came out & i loved it, i really can't wait for your full game to come out. Keep the good stuff coming :D(y)

otakudes

May 17, 2019
This is the most beautiful Anna I've ever seen. Looking forward to seeing more (y) (y) :D:D
Everything is available on her Vkontakte, Instagram and DeviantArt pages) Why wait if you can watch it right now?) It's easy to search by nickname, but I can also give you a link, here you go:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote