Fan Art Anna Exciting Affection FanArt/Assets thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Its so hot. :coffee::love:
Also a very nice touch to keep Becca occupied (with the dildo) while her sister is giving service. (To their master?) :p
haha, of course Becca is allowed a bit of fun while ordered to watch her sister being trained by their master. More to come :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Latex224

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Another good one my friend. :)
If you ever would have done a game, i bet it would be one of the best if not THE best bdsm themed game :cool:(y)
Thanks I appreciate that. I can make decent renders and I can write pretty well (even if english is not my native language), but I have 0 coding skills :LOL:. And believe me I really wish I had the time to learn all that.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks I appreciate that. I can make decent renders and I can write pretty well (even if english is not my native language), but I have 0 coding skills :LOL:. And believe me I really wish I had the time to learn all that.
You're welcome. :)
Another idea is that you could make fan-made stories (like in comics) or use your own characters. :)
I didn't say that :whistle::LOL:

dollarin

Dec 31, 2020
chicos, soy nuevo en este juego y me encanta, ¿hay algún juego no oficial de anna? alguna aventura suelta? grax

Reactions: ntrvip
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote