Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
What i think would be awesome to spice it up abit would be if Anna "Works"/Breakup (Depends on what the player want ofcourse) to fix her relationship with Andrew, then pop the question to get married. On the wedding day she gets "taken" by John?(Father) and then Ashley. Father congratulate her and then he/Both has some fun. before the event When he is finished Ashley (Best man of Andrew) comes in to ask if she is ready and "force/blackmails" here to some fun with him before the seremony.

After the seremony she is supose to have her turn with Andrew but comes up with an excuse to not because she has been talking privately with Ashley erlier in the sermony (when they ar eating dancig etc to have the wedding night we him.

Last edited:

RyoSwaggy

Oct 11, 2017

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick progress update this time.

Firstly, everything runs smooth, and I have done most of the renders for the next release so far. As I told before, there will be a lot of content for those who have waited for some long unseen characters. The scene with the most impact will be Jeremy's, though. I don't want to spoil too much, but he will show himself in full light; that's why I will still add an option to not have fun with him. In the title image, you can see the scene with Patrick's son.

As you can see, Anna has a new outfit. What do you think about it?

As for the vote, we probably know that the winner was the white seethrough dress. There were some comments that red dress would fit better and I could agree that it's more slutty, but the people to who Michael is taking Anna has enough whores to not care about it, so pure, white, innocent looking Anna will be the right one for the job. Here is the render in high res. I also added hells from the red dress.

That's it for this time. Thank you again for your support! Now back to work!

Deep

holy cow... she look so fucking hot... cant wait for the next update. see, she's the best girl in adult game ive ever seen.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hello,
Here are wallpapers for June.
Again, there are two wallpapers I would like to share with you.
First one was in my head for quite some time so I finally managed to put it together. I don't know about you, but I'd love to have a little gaming session together with Anna.
For second I decided to us different character and this time it's Rebecca. I know that there are enough fans of her out there. Some even prefer her to Anna :) Anyway, looks like she's in for some fun.
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Hello,
Here are wallpapers for June.
Again, there are two wallpapers I would like to share with you.
First one was in my head for quite some time so I finally managed to put it together. I don't know about you, but I'd love to have a little gaming session together with Anna.
For second I decided to us different character and this time it's Rebecca. I know that there are enough fans of her out there. Some even prefer her to Anna :) Anyway, looks like she's in for some fun.
I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

2019 june wallpaper 2 1920x1080.jpg

2019 june wallpaper 1 1920x1080.jpg

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes