Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
27-6 ad 5.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!
I'm sorry, but as much as I would love to, I can't finish the update in September. I tried my best and worked in the evenings and at weekends, but I'll need more time to complete everything. As always some scenes are longer than expected, especially the one with Alfred because I wanted to bring the content I talked about before, so there are two possible endings of it. I don't know how much longer it takes, but by the looks of it, it's 1-2 weeks to bring the best content I can.
I'm still working on the last scene, that is the Ad shoot. Some think that it's with Rebecca, but sorry, not this time as she has a separate one on her own. This one has been the idea of a patron of mine for more than a year. Now it is the time to make it real.
I hope that you understand me and won't blame me too much. I'm trying my best.
Ok, now back to work. Anna needs some love :) Sincerely yours,
Deep

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well I knew you wouldn’t succeed in realising the update this month. I mean we should already know this. (and btw you are still more frequent with Updates than other creators) BUT does this mean only one scene with Rebecca? I thought there would be two?!

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 414719

Hello, dear Patrons!
I'm sorry, but as much as I would love to, I can't finish the update in September. I tried my best and worked in the evenings and at weekends, but I'll need more time to complete everything. As always some scenes are longer than expected, especially the one with Alfred because I wanted to bring the content I talked about before, so there are two possible endings of it. I don't know how much longer it takes, but by the looks of it, it's 1-2 weeks to bring the best content I can.
I'm still working on the last scene, that is the Ad shoot. Some think that it's with Rebecca, but sorry, not this time as she has a separate one on her own. This one has been the idea of a patron of mine for more than a year. Now it is the time to make it real.
Deep
I told before you not to keep high hopes for the date he said before which is the the end of sep. I appreciate the great work the dev does to keep us interested in this game. Can't belive its been a year now I'm still stuck with this game. If he said now it's going to be mid October then let's hope for that.

Reactions: Dim777 and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I told before you not to keep high hopes for the date he said before which is the the end of sep. I appreciate the great work the dev does to keep us interested in this game. Can't belive its been a year now I'm still stuck with this game. If he said now it's going to be mid October then let's hope for that.
Well kinda true but if the release date would be mid/late October there really has to be more scenes with Rebecca :p

Jansen

May 8, 2017
View attachment 414719

Hello, dear Patrons!
Deep
DeepSleep Oh great another interracial scene. This one looks like an old geezer too. Not an issue with the delay as long as everything is perfect. That also means we will get to see two beauties in OCT, ANNA and CAROLINE (MILFY CITY). Yeahhhh!!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So to avoid misunderstanding I wanted to make my opinion clear and support some of the comments here:

Quality > quantity

Take your time DeepSleep take as much as you need. And when you think it’s release worthy, release it.

There are devs who need 3 - about 12 months for a solide update.

For about 1-2 months you do most of the time truly amazing work! Keep it up!!

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So to avoid misunderstanding I wanted to make my opinion clear and support some of the comments here:

Quality > quantity

Take your time DeepSleep take as much as you need. And when I think it’s release worthy, release it.

There are devs who need 3 - about 12 months for a solide update.

For about 1-2 months you do most of the time truly amazing work! Keep it up!!
Not trying to accuse you of fanboying too much but show me the last time a patch of this game took less or not close to 3 months and show me a couple of examples of anyone who is on a monthly subscription who takes 12 months to release a patch.

You want to praise the man's renders that's fine, but stop excusing his "work ethic" or "amazing writing" when neither should be used as an example. It's October. This game got two patches since Christmas. That is all.

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
Something i don't understand is why would he make scene for every interaction? Why not make it like most rpg games where the characters in conversation appear in turn above the text and then save the scenes only for the sexy parts? This way he can focus more in making a deeper storyline and quality sex scenes with the same amount of time. I mean, why bother wasting time rendering scenes that most people would just skip?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Something i don't understand is why would he make scene for every interaction? Why not make it like most rpg games where the characters in conversation appear in turn above the text and then save the scenes only for the sexy parts? This way he can focus more in making a deeper storyline and quality sex scenes with the same amount of time. I mean, why bother wasting time rendering scenes that most people would just skip?
He stopped doing that after I started my ren'py conversion of his game.
The early coffee shop scenes serving the customers are like you describe: just a picture of Anna in her uniform with the RPGM game and dialog in the background.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Quality vs Quantity is subjective. Same reason as why only some people appreciate fine dining despite paying a premium price for a very small portion of food.

I dont play this game much but didn't realise it only had 2 patches since Xmas with last update on 28th of July. 3 months is pretty long but I suppose there's the rendering side + RPGM side huh?

There are a few other devs who focus a lot of resources on quality side say background , sun light reflection etc etc and some amount of teasing with barely/hardly any sex. At least the sex content of Anna has been pretty consistent so from a flap perspective, Anna is still acceptable compared to those quality tag games.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Quality vs Quantity is subjective. Same reason as why only some people appreciate fine dining despite paying a premium price for a very small portion of food.

I dont play this game much but didn't realise it only had 2 patches since Xmas with last update on 28th of July. 3 months is pretty long but I suppose there's the rendering side + RPGM side huh?

There are a few other devs who focus a lot of resources on quality side say background , sun light reflection etc etc and some amount of teasing with barely/hardly any sex. At least the sex content of Anna has been pretty consistent so from a flap perspective, Anna is still acceptable compared to those quality tag games.
I'm sorry, but there has been already three patches/updates this year, plus I have released quite an extended Christmas themed side story of Anna, and another update is coming out in a couple of weeks. Updates take longer because of more complex scenes as there are more characters involved, previous choices that complicate adding scenes with multiple outcomes, as well as some locations I have chosen before are beautiful, but harder to work with. Still, I agree that shorter times would be better, but I'm doing my best to bring the best content as fast as possible. I'm communicating with my supporters and everyone who likes the game in this forum, through weekly updates and discord on the development of the game.

Deep

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I'm sorry, but there has been already three patches/updates this year, plus I have released quite an extended Christmas themed side story of Anna, and another update is coming out in a couple of weeks. Updates take longer because of more complex scenes as there are more characters involved, previous choices that complicate adding scenes with multiple outcomes, as well as some locations I have chosen before are beautiful, but harder to work with. Still, I agree that shorter times would be better, but I'm doing my best to bring the best content as fast as possible. I'm communicating with my supporters and everyone who likes the game in this forum, through weekly updates and discord on the development of the game.

Deep
Putting aside the usual debate of Quality vs Quantity , 1 month updates vs X months update, I think all if not most can agree the number 1 thing they appreciate most is the degree of communication and updates the developer has build with the audience especially patreons. Which seems to be what DS is already doing.

Cheers

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes