Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone know why DeepSleep has devoted so much attention to the Bar Storyline over the last year?

Nothing wrong with the Bar stuff, don't get me wrong - but other storylines are lucky if they get one scene every four updates.

Meanwhile it's been a long-ass time since we saw an update that didn't have yet another scene at the Bar.
Previous didn't have it

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A kind soul who would share the December wallpapers with us? (and at the same time the November wallpapers too?) :)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know why DeepSleep has devoted so much attention to the Bar Storyline over the last year?

Nothing wrong with the Bar stuff, don't get me wrong - but other storylines are lucky if they get one scene every four updates.

Meanwhile it's been a long-ass time since we saw an update that didn't have yet another scene at the Bar.
Just a wild guess but story consistency?
Aside from the brief period the bar was closed for renovations, Anna works there every evening. So if Deepsleep adds 2 days to the game it means 2 bar scenes

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.

I have to apologize, but I'll need more time to finish the update, so it's coming out at the beginning of January. As much as I want to, I can't release it in December as I thought before. The problem with batch renderer came back, so it took a lot more time for rendering. At first, I thought that I fixed the error, but turned out that it was the problem only with Genesis 8 models. I left more than 50 renders to render during Christmas, and it did just one. It took some time to find what caused it and I hope it's not coming back. I know that I should have predicted it and planned some time in advance, but I thought It's fixed.
Anyway, I'm working on Anna also during this weekend and won't probably go to New year's party this time to finish the update asap.

In the image, you can see a little glimpse of the Bar scene again. I know that some are interested in that married couple and I decided to add something with them also. Something short, but it will be hot :)

Thank you again for your fantastic support, and I hope that you won't be too mad at me.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Hope this will be soon:unsure:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hopefully yes. This year was so bad (for me personally). Game wise, Girl wise, Job wise... and then the most updates this year here on f95zone sucked too... (again for me personally)

Deep is one of the only ones who didn't disappointed completely (together with sir NLT) and i still hope and trust him he can give us at least a great start into 20 fucking 20..

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hopefully yes. This year was so bad (for me personally). Game wise, Girl wise, Job wise... and then the most updates this year here on f95zone sucked too... (again for me personally)

Deep is one of the only ones who didn't disappointed completely. and i still hope and trust him he can give us at least a great start into 20 fucking 20..
He won't be enjoying the new year party as some or most of the people. This is very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
CyberAnna 2077

follow the journey of Anna who lives in a future society where everyone augment their bodies with sextoys and swallow pills to make them sexier, curvier and overall hornier.

At the beginning you can choose the backstory for Anna.
Will she be
- the lost child of the kinky priest father Jeremy
- a sugargirl who lost her sugardaddy Lord Alfred during an augmentation battle
- a wanted criminal who killed her husband Andrew cause he was fucking lame
- the secret agent Blue-Eyed-Angel who got trained hard in many sex-methods by some russian amazons

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
CyberAnna 2077

follow the journey of Anna who lives in a future society where everyone augment their bodies with sextoys and swallow pills to make them sexier, curvier and overall hornier.

Will she be
- the secret agent Blue-Eyed-Angel who got trained hard in many sex-methods by some russian amazons
A petition to get her in cyberpunk 2077 :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kecodon10

Oct 18, 2017
Hopefully this update will be "super updated", because it's been over 2 months since he hasn't updated the new version ..
Waiting and hoping .....
Happy new year 2020

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
CyberAnna 2077

Will she be
Oooh although secret agent is calling to me and would be my first play through, I would replay with the others 100! also hehe...

Although..

The lost (orphan) child of the kinky priest step-father Jeremy.. who runs away and got trained hard in many sex-methods by some russian amazons to become a secret agent Blue-Eyed-Angel and goes undercover as a sugargirl who then loses her sugardaddy/mission Lord Alfred during an augmentation battle and then gets framed and becomes a wanted criminal and hides by getting a cover "fucking lame husband" but still takes on sexy private missions trying to clear her name and get closer to the truth..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that puts Anna through multiple sexy perils that she always gets out off sometimes just barely until the climatic end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now I'm sad my imagination has to work overtime cause I don't have the skillz to bring this to reality :cry::(:cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gisgo and Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes