sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
Dude its already been more than 2 months since the last update. If he/she delays it more then he/she is just milking Patrons, Anyway I'm not a patron so it doesn't affect me. XD
normal for deepsleep take few month to do …… so worth to wait the outcome

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
29-2 office 16.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update.
I hope that everyone is ok and sickness haven't got to you. There is an emergency in my country and everything is closed or stopped. Not much has changed in my daily routine though as I'm not in quarantine and I'm working from home anyway. Can't go to the gym though. I hope that it ends soon and everything is under control as it seems to be in China.

Anyway, I'm working on the next update as I did previously and so far nothing has gotten in my way. Some beautiful renders and interesting scenes are coming to you. At the moment I'm working on some interesting stuff that will add a little bit more action and tension to the game and it will involve Rebecca. I'm not telling too much, but you can try and guess what's going to happen :)

In the image, you can see an Office scene. Jeremy is in his element and gets what he want's but what is that? Emily is finally involved in paying back her debt. I think it's going to be a hot scene and I know that a lot of you will love it.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Keep safe.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 587544

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update.
I hope that everyone is ok and sickness haven't got to you. There is an emergency in my country and everything is closed or stopped. Not much has changed in my daily routine though as I'm not in quarantine and I'm working from home anyway. Can't go to the gym though. I hope that it ends soon and everything is under control as it seems to be in China.

Anyway, I'm working on the next update as I did previously and so far nothing has gotten in my way. Some beautiful renders and interesting scenes are coming to you. At the moment I'm working on some interesting stuff that will add a little bit more action and tension to the game and it will involve Rebecca. I'm not telling too much, but you can try and guess what's going to happen :)

In the image, you can see an Office scene. Jeremy is in his element and gets what he want's but what is that? Emily is finally involved in paying back her debt. I think it's going to be a hot scene and I know that a lot of you will love it.
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Keep safe.
Deep
Thank's for sharing Darkman_13 (y) :love:
So what scenes are we up to now?
- 1 Office (Jeremy)
-2 Office (Liam, Jeremy dead)
-Pool party (Alfred's rework if you send the guys away)
-Ashley?
-John

:unsure:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
guys there is 2 routes for that scene: Threesome with Alfred/Patricia and threesome with his male friends
I /(We) know that already. :FacePalm::LOL:
My point was that Deep said something like he would rework the 3some scene with Alfred, Anna and Patricia.
If i remember correctly some of his patreons did not like the scene with the 3 of them/how the scene played out and therefore he would make some changes to the that scene.
For all i know so could it be that i misunderstood the "sentence" but that is what it "says" to me, "rework" ;)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes