Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Then thus games motive will fail. This game is not ntr. Its cheating.
But could became also NTR, maybe avoidable for whom like you don't like it.
The basis are set, for example the Rebecca and Carl's lifestyle and Andrew that see Anne giving a blowjob to the drug dealer at the motel… he is mad at the beginning, but then calm down, and perhaps he starts to think Anne with other men, for his and her excitement, and also swinging, why not.
Also if in in my opinion the cuckold path would be the best, see Carl and Rebecca!
I don't know if they practice also swinging, or only the cuckold style...

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Andrew that see Anne giving a blowjob to the drug dealer at the motel…
That have been altered, Andrew will not see Anna sucking that guy dick. I am little glad for that but one scene really wish had not been removed is the one were Anna and Ashley have the cam show and he sent it to Andrew. That could been a start i think for Andrew(us players) to go that path that Andrew would caught us eventually

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
But could became also NTR, maybe avoidable for whom like you don't like it.
The basis are set, for example the Rebecca and Carl's lifestyle and Andrew that see Anne giving a blowjob to the drug dealer at the motel… he is mad at the beginning, but then calm down, and perhaps he starts to think Anne with other men, for his and her excitement, and also swinging, why not.
Also if in in my opinion the cuckold path would be the best, see Carl and Rebecca!
I don't know if they practice also swinging, or only the cuckold style...
I want to see Rebecca and Alfred have a past... Now they Alfred wants tk fuck Rebecca again.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
did he said on patreon no update this sunday? and yes thats my lovely fritz <3 love him so much please more even it makes it much harder to wait

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
did he said on patreon no update this sunday? and yes thats my lovely fritz <3 love him so much please more even it makes it much harder to wait
I am with Mr Darkman_13 on that one.
I too think that next Sunday is more doable for the update and if it was meant to be this weekend i do think we would get an "weekly update" during the Mon-Fri period to lets us know. :)
But for all means i could and do hope i am wrong and that the update comes tomorrow:p

Don't love Fritz too much now Pogo123 or else you are committed to invite me and Darkman_13 to the wedding :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
You both are invite to my "multiple" wedding with Jeremy and Ashley :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Put an end to this argument ;)
five days ago on patreon
View attachment 608415
Sooo we look forward to next week :LOL:

For those who can't wait, I suggest playing the update The Office Wife v 0.2 :)
Sounds good :)
Fingers cross that no "roadblocks" will come in the meantime.
Also thanks for the recommended game, will try it.
Could i ask you Mr. D_13, how is Deeps patreon?, Is it that you pay for each new post or is it a monthly basis?

Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes