大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 601640

Weekly update
A quick update this time.
I'm still working on the update, and I'm close to finishing the last scene. I am also adding a bunch of edited renders to the image folder already. I hope to finish rendering remaining stuff in following days, then start adding scenes to RPG maker.
In the image you can see that our girl hasn't forgotten about our poor friend behind the bar :) I think that this scene came out quite beautiful and hot. Location and our hobo are very lovely to work with. Stuff from some previous scenes are also being talked in this one to tie the plot together more. Let's see how far Anna will go this time and if something more could happen there :)

I know that a lot of you are waiting for Anna to come out sooner and I'm doing my best to bring her to you in these tough times. At least for me, she's helping to take off my mind of everything that's happening.
Thank you again for your fantastic support.
Deep
I hope Anna and the tramps are going to be less corrupt. Let the plot look reasonable.

Reactions: KORAAN and Caetano

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Damn wanted to sleep and had a weird dream. Anna went to the hobo offering food. But hobo didn’t care for food and lured her into his box he was sleeping in. There he fucked her brainlessly and rough. You just heard her mouns and screams and when you watched from the side at the box, you just saw her arm and hands trying to search solid ground to hold on and escape but the box was shaking and bouncing cause of every hungry slam of penetration.
And then I woke up.
I don't know about our friend Mr Darkman_13 would like this idea but i think at least we should have been invited in that dream of yours as "observers" outside of the box to hear the moaning and see the arm(s) trying to claim a solid ground for trying to escape. Even take turns on Anna in the box :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
2020 march wallpaper 1 3140x2160.jpg

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are Wallpapers for March.
Anna can't go out too but thank god she has Alfred's garden on the rooftop. We know that she likes to hang out there. Alfred should keep his distance though, so eyes only this time :)
The second one is something a bit more naughty. Anna is having fun with a mysterious girl that we don't know, but hell, Anna is enjoying it :)

2020 march wallpaper 2 1920x1080.jpg

The second one is something a bit more naughty. Anna is having fun with a mysterious girl that we don't know, but hell, Anna is enjoying it :)

I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 602411

Hello, dear Elite patrons!
Here are Wallpapers for March.
Anna can't go out too but thank god she has Alfred's garden on the rooftop. We know that she likes to hang out there. Alfred should keep his distance though, so eyes only this time :)

I hope you will like them. As always, if you have some suggestions, keep em coming. I might use them for the next wallpapers.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks for sharing. (y) Do you have a "full"-size version of the one in garden/the 1st one?

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong but my question is: we are "supposed" not allowed to have content between Anna and Rebecca because of the incest right.. and the rules of patreon?
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed, plus many more? :unsure:
I don't quite understand that.
Maybe it is just me who are an extremely faggot weirdo retard :KEK:

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong but my question is: we are "supposed" not allowed to have content between Anna and Rebecca because of the incest right.. and the rules of patreon?
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed? :unsure:
DMD isn't on Patreon. It was, but it got kicked off.
Haley's Story takes a long time for something to start with the brother and sister; it just hasn't been caught yet.

• Thinking Face

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed? :unsure:
yeah quite interesting. well NLT at least allow incest patches. which is smart and makes sense this way. but this? especially for me confusing is that Deep himself told me a year ago he can't do incest cause of patreon (i wanted to see Anna's dad, uncle or granpa at that time) but now i see more and more teasers for AnnaxRebecca. kinda strange even i am not against it. (who doesn't love her big sister :sneaky:)

and i totally agree about the garden wallpaper! i am more interested in in and i would LOVE to see anna ingame in a "jumpsuit" or how this is called. :)

and i even personally pref the garden pic, i have to say the light, quality, anna's expressions and especially her stockings *wink,wink* look really great in the second pic.

ah ofc thx for sharing ibizadalton !

i personally think her boobs got a little bit bigger which i really appreciate :3

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yeah quite interesting. well NLT at least allow incest patches. which is smart and makes sense this way. but this? especially for me confusing is that Deep himself told me a year ago he can't do incest cause of patreon (i wanted to see Anna's dad, uncle or granpa at that time) but now i see more and more teasers for AnnaxRebecca. kinda strange even i am not against it. (who doesn't love her big sister :sneaky:)

and i totally agree about the garden wallpaper! i am more interested in in and i would LOVE to see anna ingame in a "jumpsuit" or how this is called. :)

and i even personally pref the garden pic, i have to say the light, quality, anna's expressions and especially her stockings *wink,wink* look really great in the second pic.

ah ofc thx for sharing ibizadalton !

i personally think her boobs got a little bit bigger which i really appreciate :3
I was actually think of the 2nd pic and you abit, Her "iconic" hair for you, stockings for me and the rest is just a BIG bonus for both :p #ThatEcstasyLookInHerFaceThough:eek::love:

4.00 star(s) 134 Votes