Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys, can't figure out if I've done something but the game won't start. The window pops up but nothing happens, it stays blank. I've tried it with 1.8 which I know worked before but that doesn't work now either.

Any ideas?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

29-4 becca 10.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick progress update of the next release.
So far I can say that work on the update is going great and a lot smoother than on previous ones. I hope that I can deliver the next release sooner than a couple of previous ones.
I have managed to come up with a nice plot and all of the scenes will tie nicely in the next update.
As you can see I have started working on Rebecca's scene and hell it will be hot. She will be visiting our photographer at the right time. We already know that she is very open to everything and Dilan will be the witness of it. What do you think of her outfit, by the way?
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

View attachment 661099

Hello, dear Patrons!

Quick progress update of the next release.
So far I can say that work on the update is going great and a lot smoother than on previous ones. I hope that I can deliver the next release sooner than a couple of previous ones.
I have managed to come up with a nice plot and all of the scenes will tie nicely in the next update.
As you can see I have started working on Rebecca's scene and hell it will be hot. She will be visiting our photographer at the right time. We already know that she is very open to everything and Dilan will be the witness of it. What do you think of her outfit, by the way?
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thank you for sharing ibizadalton (y)
Becca's outfit are cute and the randum girls outfit are hot. Nice curves on both of them so this looks like one hot scene. :)
Again thanks 4 the share. :)

Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Reading the "weekly update" again and i like what i am seeing :)

I hope that Deep manage to do so without cutting down on content length or quality. (y)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
4.00 star(s) 137 Votes