AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Mate, make sure you really downloaded v2.00 because saves are provided there just before end of v1.9 content. Repeat one of the scenes and the new will start.
Jesus people... Love the game, newer had any problems with it....
Downloaded today, 6GB soo i know LOL :ROFLMAO:
Well, my save dont work, used Devs save and i cant continue...
Do you have a save in the beginning of 2.0?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Jesus people... Love the game, newer had any problems with it....
Downloaded today, 6GB soo i know LOL :ROFLMAO:
Well, my save dont work, used Devs save and i cant continue...
Do you have a save in the beginning of 2.0?
Here are Deep's files, because I don't use my own. Save 6 starts with Rebecca.

Reactions: f9fivezonenee

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Here are Deep's files, because I don't use my own. Save 6 starts with Rebecca.
Well... Thanks for the save. I unpacked the game again. Used your save, it ends after office sex with Jeremy like mine did with words "thank you for playing 1.9". Any suggestions?????

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well... Thanks for the save. I unpacked the game again. Used your save, it ends after office sex with Jeremy like mine did with words "thank you for playing 1.9". Any suggestions?????
Well as said, you downloaded v1.9 this morning instead v2.0, because it works fine here.

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
can an anyone explain how to install the multiple part files? the whole file together is too big for mega and too slow for nopy so i need to download them in parts

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can an anyone explain how to install the multiple part files? the whole file together is too big for mega and too slow for nopy so i need to download them in parts
Either install JDownloader to bypass the download limitation or use the torrent file.

For multiple parts: Download them all and put them into the same folder or directory. Then start to unpack the first part and everything else is going automatically until you get the full game.

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
Either install JDownloader to bypass the download limitation or use the torrent file.

For multiple parts: Download them all and put them into the same folder or directory. Then start to unpack the first part and everything else is going automatically until you get the full game.
awesome thanks

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos Why don't you use the Ren'Py version instead? 2.0 should be out soon.
Because I fucking hate ren'py. I don't want to read a book, I want to play a game.

I year ago I would have called you're family heritage for daring to mention that abomination of an engine to me. I"m mellowing over time, and finding a lot of games I enjoy in ren'py. But I really do prefer RPG M games to other engines. I've said somewhere else here, I feel like it's more of a game rather than a VN with it and I like interacting with every npc and object trying to find hidden things.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes