1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Anna's Kingdom [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 180mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Dec 13, 2019
Nice! Thanks for the porting of my game! so who want to play it on the cel now he/she can!

Ah, one thing: i will not release my games in early access games. All my visual novels about Anna and her friends will be completed games, each one a new chapter of the all story, and every chapter will be a completed game but like a standalone game. Of corse i suggest you to play the chapters in their order to enjoy the story better, but do not expect earlly acces releases. Next chapter will be "Anna's Kingdom the devils worshippers" and i'm working as fast as i can to release it as soon as i can. cheers.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per chat with the Dev, this is a stand-alone game (with follow-on, also stand-alone, games under updated branding.)

Marked as Completed.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I tried to play this but the dialog is giving me a headache. I understand that there is a language barrier but I will wait for a proper translation before I try again. And WTF? The girl Angel wants to make love to Anna, touches her pussy and the next scene is them laying next to each other and apparently done? Worst blue-balling I have ever seen. If this is supposed to be romance then we have different definitions for sure. I really have no idea what you are doing with this game but I wish you the best with it.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
The Overview Spoiler is all i need to know, sounds good to me, but no worth to play atm.... saved and wait for at least 1-2 years to be finished.

Dec 13, 2019
The Overview Spoiler is all i need to know, sounds good to me, but no worth to play atm.... saved and wait for at least 1-2 years to be finished.
game is already finished and is the prologue of an entire new serie i'm building about Anna, her friends and her history. I have already published the second chapter in ea and in very short time i'll publish the entire version: anna's kingdom the devil's worshippers, plus i'm already working on the third one sequel: anna's kingdom the Antichrist so what are you waiting for? i worked very hard to publish my games: enjoy them! it's the best gift you can do it to me: trying my games, even if you don't want to pay the copper... i busted my ass building this games since i put my heart and soul in every work i do, but seeing people playing my games will repay me of all the effort i made to build them! enjoy my games! cheers...

Dec 13, 2019
yes! if you want to try my new saga with anna and her friends and foes the right order to play my games is this:

1) Anna's Kingdom Prologue
2) Anna's Kingdom The Devil worshippers
3) Anna's Kingdom The Antichrist

i'm building a new saga with anna and her friends and all the foes that our maiden will have to fight and many other chapters will follow. By the way, as soon as the mods will give me permission i will update the 3rd chapter fropm 0.1 to 0.5 with a greath update qwith new scenes, renders and history. cheers!

Reactions: Vlbc
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote