2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
When I read the change log and seen "50 new words", I first thought 'so this is the new update progress standard huh?'. Thankfully that was just the words the machine understands. lol

Teroniss

Mar 1, 2018
Anomalous Coffee Machine Cheat Sheet, 0.5.01!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Some transformations are still not found.

And lastly a couple other secrets.

I tried to name the transformations what Horu named them, but she stopped naming them near the end.
Seems to be missing a word each from R's and S's

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Interesting take on a horror game (erotic or not, although the loods are also pretty interesting). Does drinking for the player ever do anything (and/or not yet?)? Or is just the girl who has transformations/animations? Also, regarding animations, didn't know that the Godot engine was capable of this level of animation, pretty impressive. Is it just Godot animating this?

Also, some of the code that cross-checks synonyms/slang needs more vocab added, I was asking for "tits" for like a half an hour before finding out you have to ask for "boobs" instead.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
Seems to be missing a word each from R's and S's
Red and Self, also 153 fuckable.

Does drinking for the player ever do anything
There is side effect that it counts as if she had drunk it herself. And lethal cups doesn't kill you.
So you can make him drink lethal cup instead of her drinking Immortality + lethal cup.
But no except some cups having text it doesn't do anything.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes