AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Fuck, now I need to give her an apron, grater, and spices ... in the right order. Damn, this really screams for a WT.

Reactions: ManifestDream

thebamguy

Feb 4, 2018
go to bathroom and call the phone
I'm stuck here. I called the phone, there's a dialog option. But then that's it. I can see the phone ringing behind the basket. But I can't get to the phone, the basket is in the way. Is it because I did the clothes washing scene already for jo?

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
Fuck, now I need to give her an apron, grater, and spices ... in the right order. Damn, this really screams for a WT.
if you fuck it up you can click on the drawers to memorize the contents of them, just talk to Flora when you wanna try again.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Baseball desk is bugged.

Can't find the Plastic Fork.

Can't deliver the Gargantuan Pot.

The mom isn't coming home?
Bad vibes.
Not in the morning either.
Very bad vibes.

Flora is simultaneously laying in the shower and standing in the kitchen awaiting Bertha The Pot.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
if you fuck it up you can click on the drawers to memorize the contents of them, just talk to Flora when you wanna try again.
Actually, no I can't. When I click on a drawer I am NOT told what is inside. It's a complete mystery. Which is BS, IMO. Only at the beginning of the first day, before going to school, did the game tell me what is in each drawer. Naturally, I didn't write any of this shit down, since I wasn't expecting this to be a damned puzzle game.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Actually, no I can't. When I click on a drawer I am NOT told what is inside. It's a complete mystery. Which is BS, IMO.
You are told what's inside but first you need to mess up. Just click on whatever at first when flora tells you you were wrong don't talk to her again and check the drawers. It's then when you get told what's inside each one. It's still pretty annoying though, not gonna lie.

Reactions: cvb3825

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
You are told what's inside but first you need to mess up. Just click on whatever at first when flora tells you you were wrong don't talk to her again and check the drawers. It's then when you get told what's inside each one. It's still pretty annoying though, not gonna lie.
Yep, every time you fail you can check the drawers again to see what's in them.

How do you get the pot for Flora and deliver the book to the girl?
Just interact with Flora in the kitchen after you have the pot in your inventory.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So, is there a way to water the bonsai? I've picked up a bunch of stuff, including water, but I still can't water the lil tree.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Anyone figure out the distraction bit in the kitchen yet? Still stuck on that here.
You have to combine three items.
There are four posibilites.
Try to think of what things would go together to make a distraction.

If you want a direct answer, some people posted it in the discord.

A hint I gave to people earlier is to cook up Spaghetti A La Plastique.
Another hint is to try chopping your fingers like Flora suggested earlier.
Another combination involves some snorting.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes