AuriSenpie~

Sep 19, 2017
Soooo. Walkthroug [v.0.1.1], I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also clean the greasy bolt by combining it with tissue you take from the bathroom of your house. that way Flora "love" wont take a hit as well.

oh, and you can combine the secret coin (?) with ball of yarn to make a medalion, or from what i thought, might be a way for Hypnosis tag to be added in the future

winjih

Aug 15, 2017
in VHS Tape quest,
2. Talk to Jo, use your Intellect to convince Flora do laundry

There is no quest option with Jo. She cant even be found anywhere accept Cafeteria. Broken game.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
in VHS Tape quest,
2. Talk to Jo, use your Intellect to convince Flora do laundry

There is no quest option with Jo. She cant even be found anywhere accept Cafeteria. Broken game.
I think it's best to do it yourself as it gives loves point with Jo. They'll come in handy later (i want to get a chance to go under that vest :D)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So if I failed to make Flora do the laundry and get the money, I’m fucked?

Great game but the hints aren’t useful enough xD Also great art...

Also.. this is still updating right? What’s with the v1 version? Aren’t those for completed games?

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
Also.. this is still updating right? What’s with the v1 version? Aren’t those for completed games?
Yes, still getting updated, and i think the dev made a mistake and put v1.0 when uploading the game at the beginning, but nobody fixed that for some reason.

flagwork

Nov 4, 2018
So, he's going to call her "Jo" for the whole game? No way to change that?

I'm sorry, I know we are lucky to get these games for free so I shouldn't be bitching, but there should be more honesty with the tags. I don't want to waste hours of my life trying to find out if the "incest" game actually has any incest in it. If it's just a guy having some healthy, socially acceptable sex with some women (and I'm including all "step" bullshit here), I can watch that anywhere else, with real humans, to boot.

The art is really good, though. Hope some day we can have actual incest games again.

Reactions: ToXical

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for the late answer.

Any idea how to do it without breaking something else?
Yes, just doing it :/

draggable interfere with click-to-continue
Which "click-to-continue", and to continue what ?
At this time you're on a screen, the expected behavior is to see the screen take the priority over the dialog. What would be an error is the possibility to advance in the dialog when the screen is displayed.

But anyway, by the way the whole dialog/narration part is handled in this game, the player can not open the phone (or anything else) before the scene end. Therefore, there's already no possible interference.

arrowkeys interfere with element navigation
Which is the default behavior, and also the expected one for any user interface. The priority always goes to the navigation inside the foreground element ; which in this case is the viewport.

pagekeys interfere with rollback
With one of the many keys available for the rollback, not the main used one, and here again it's the default behavior of Ren'py. Plus, like for arrowkeys the expected behavior for a user interface is that the foreground element take the priority and potentially overwrite the keys behavior.
In top of that, the both the rollback and the rollfoward have really few interest when you're at screen level.

drKlauz

Jul 5, 2018
Yes, just doing it :/
There are different "dialog modes" in this game, normal, phone messages and phone calls. During phone messages you have both dialog ctc and phone screen. As result there may be interest in rollback when phone screen visible. Plus i don't think it works as simple as you put it, at least i have seen some inconsistency with how RenPy handle focus changes etc.
In any case, got your opinion, thank you for feedback, maybe will fix something out.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
During phone messages you have both dialog ctc and phone screen.
But like they are phone messages, you aren't on one of the other viewport screens. Therefore there's no interference.

As result there may be interest in rollback when phone screen visible.
What you have, when it's the screen for the phone messages.
The way the input will be handled by a viewport only apply when the said viewport is displayed. Therefore, the behavior outside of this viewport stay the same than usual.

Plus i don't think it works as simple as you put it, at least i have seen some inconsistency with how RenPy handle focus changes etc.
Well, it effectively have some inconsistencies, mostly when you mix recent version of Ren'py with too old codes ; while having had a strong backward compatibility, Ren'py sometime had difficulty to deal with two/three years old, since they are around 10 version late. But they aren't effectively breaking either the game or the effective behavior.
The only real weird behavior is the navigation through the elements, which don't follow a logical pattern and isn't consistent depending of what element you were on when you changed the navigation change. But this is due to Ren'py itself and constant whatever the code of the game.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

May 20 at 4:02am
Another Chance 1.1.1 Public Release
Hey guys,
Two weeks ago, we released our first major update — the one we have been working on non-stop since the demo launched.
The days leading up to the update were pretty anxious for me.
The Patreon posts weren't as frequent as they should have been and thus everyone was more or less in the dark about what we spent the past three months doing.
I had no idea how people were going to react to our update. Would they like the content? Would they consider their patronage worth it? Was this what they were envisioning?
Well 14 days later, I gotta say, the community response to our update has been really tubular.
Our Patreon support doubled in size and people really seemed to be picking up what we were putting down. The art and writing received a lot of praise and some outside-the-box puzzles really tickled your cerebellums.
However, we also received a good amount of constructive criticism:
First, there were a couple of bugs that slipped past us. But bugs are no problem, we squashed them like Kate does your balls in your CBT daydreams (and yes, everyone wishes that stands for Cognitive Behavior Therapy).
However, we also received a lot of criticism on issues that do not have a simple solution. A significant proportion of players complained that some quests were too confusing and lead to more frustration than fun. Hints weren't helpful enough and people were getting stuck on where to go or what to do.
Even though a portion of me wanted to let everyone know that they should just "git gud", I knew that they were right and ignoring this feedback would be my mistake to make.
So we worked extra hard these past few weeks on coming up with solutions that would directly fix a lot of the frustrations players were feeling. And we've ended up creating a few things that I am extremely proud of.

1. A beautiful and well-written text walkthrough
(a special thanks to Vashonn for helping out with that!)

2. Significant quality of life improvements such as:
  • reducing inventory mechanics friction
  • visually displaying unsuccessful combine attempts so you know not to try them again
  • easily communicating if an item has new dialogue and should be clicked - just on hover
  • tilde('~') key to show all interactables in location
3. The ability to switch between "Fast" and "Explore" mode. In Fast mode, game mechanics are tightened up and many previously necessary clicks are removed or simplified, allowing you to play the game much faster at the cost of some lore and story.
4. And finally, what I am most excited about and what I consider to be a crown jewel of this game, our new fully in-game robust walkthrough. Easily turn on or off the quest guide for any quests you have still open and let the internal guide system effortless unstuck you.

Well, that's it for now, the game is public so download it and try out all the new things that we've added. We're going to continue grinding, and hopefully start trying to make more frequent updates now that we have a good core to build from. I will keep you guys updated here and on Discord, we also are looking into our team live streaming the building of this game so join our server if that is something you're interested in.
Link - >

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not mentioned in the dev's post above is that saved games prior to 1.1.1 are "not supported". Which isn't surprising when one considers how many changes were made to the game.

One of the things which was requested, that time not pass when clicking on environmental things so that you can read the in-game lore (and all of the funny comments) wasn't implemented in this update. Time still gets used when you click on anything.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 152 Votes