ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I fixed the x-ray patch. Just put the attached files from the old patch and my patch into the game folder.

The patch has now been updated with the 1.19 version of xray_mode.rpa. This is only needed for the public release of the game.

Last edited:

AlipheeseFateburn

Aug 26, 2020
I fixed the x-ray patch. Just put the attached files from the old patch and my patch into the game folder.
When I try to download the second file, it just opens up a page with a bunch of code on it. Getting just the first file didn't do anything to the xray.

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
When I try to download the second file, it just opens up a page with a bunch of code on it. Getting just the first file didn't do anything to the xray.
right click - save as

also if you are having problems with this you should also know you need to remove numbers from file name (that will get there when donwloading) so make sure they are named
init.rpy
and
1100_xray_mode.rpa

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Any new quests or content?

Because i can't seem to trigger any new ones, i've gone through all the areas.

Also, the walkthrough needs to be updated, some quests are missing, like for example "Nothing wrong with me" where i'm stuck now.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
There is if you go on a date with the art teacher and make the right choices. So far that is the only one I have seen.
You also need a high enough Lust with her to get it. Isn't there a scene where MC fingers, or eats out the mom?

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Any fix for "ScriptError: could not find label 'maxine_lines_locator'" when trying to do Ley of the Land?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes