Jul 29, 2019
This is a really good update. I feel like people don't appreciate the payoff that comes with a slow-burn like this; sure, instant gratification can be great, but an H-scene is all the better if you feel like there's chemistry between characters and you've had to work towards your goal. Time Wizard has a grasp on intimacy these kinds of games really lack most of the time

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
What is LI?
LI stands for Love Interest. Usually the female characters that have an ending. So, a character with recurring lewd scenes and romantic connection build up would be certaunkyyLI. Also, there would be certain characters that provide instant lewd scenes and doesn’t have any character build up (usually these characters would be strippers or prostitute) such characters wouldn’t be considered as a LI.

Reactions: Samhill

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
New event truly hot, the game finally have some real sex beside that anal scene in it after so long
This game gets constantly torched for the slow burn and lack of lewd content but I think it fits well.

I haven't found a similar game like this one yet:
A classic point-and-click style adventure, nice and unique hand drawn art, a very distinct storytelling style, interesting story to discover and some truly adorable moments (and some wicked ones if that rocks your boat)

The scene with Isabelle was cute, romantic and hot, all at the same time :)

What A Legend comes close but it does not really have the 'real' point-and-click vibe (and a very different style, it does have some very nice art though, better than AC imho)

May 20, 2021
This game gets constantly torched for the slow burn and lack of lewd content but I think it fits well.

I haven't found a similar game like this one yet:
A classic point-and-click style adventure, nice and unique hand drawn art, a very distinct storytelling style, interesting story to discover and some truly adorable moments (and some wicked ones if that rocks your boat)

The scene with Isabelle was cute, romantic and hot, all at the same time :)

What A Legend comes close but it does not really have the 'real' point-and-click vibe (and a very different style, it does have some very nice art though, better than AC imho)
The dev should have done a Q and A section so that way they don't get asked a million times about certain aspects of the game and waste time trying to reply to each comment. I do think it's a slow burn and relationship build up as well. This slow burn has resulted in a lot of irritation of the players who might think the dev is skimping out on the sex content. Many comments here are proof of that. But then again the dev is using Patreon so i have doubts about artistic integrity since I have seen devs bend over to censorship, because apparently pleasing woke platforms is far more important than pleasing your fans.

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Why have there been no changelog updates in such a long time? I put this game away for the time to wait for more content, but I can't decide whether to return to it yet, since I don't know how much was added.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Did they change the artist ? I saw a screenshot of a sex scene and it looked way different to the usual style
As far as I know, there are 3 different artists working on this game. And I agree, all the character portraits (the ones you see during a conversation) are clearly made by one single artist, while the 'cutscenes' are made by another. Also, the backgrounds look like they are made by someone else.

I can imagine it is quite hard to coordinate artstyle between 3 people. The other game I mentioned with hand drawn art (WaL) has a single dedicated artist making everything on her own and it shows.

Reactions: Testerguy19

eredetbow

Dec 30, 2020
All the console commands you'll ever need

To open the console, press Shift + O in-game.

O as in the letter O, and not zero. duh.

Stat releated commands:
mc.money = X
mc.intellect = X
mc.strength = X
mc.charisma = X
mc.lust = X
mc.love = X
mc.energy = X

nameofgirl.lust = X
nameofgirl.love = X
Possible names: flora, jacklyn, isabelle, lindsey, maxine, nurse, jo, cyberia, mrsl

Gallery unlock:
def is_replay_unlocked(all):
return True

Credit for the commands releated to love&lust goes to ralph_on_me
Credit for the command unlocking the gallery goes to
Gabriel_West

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
As far as I know, there are 3 different artists working on this game. And I agree, all the character portraits (the ones you see during a conversation) are clearly made by one single artist, while the 'cutscenes' are made by another. Also, the backgrounds look like they are made by someone else.

I can imagine it is quite hard to coordinate artstyle between 3 people. The other game I mentioned with hand drawn art (WaL) has a single dedicated artist making everything on her own and it shows.
No the character portraits and the cutscenes characters are made by the same artist, Minteut.
It just so happen that their art has evolved since the beginning of the game (it has been almost 2 years since the start of it after all) but I assure you it's the same lead artist.
As for the sex scene I think they wanted it to be that much more impactful and went extra with the colors and lighting and shadows. Hence it having a different "feel".
I for one really liked this update and can't wait for more scenes ! Hopefully one with best girl Flora soon !

Reactions: maybe973

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Really unfortunate that the art in the Isabelle scene is sooo bad. Not even close to up to par compared to the rest of their art. It's not even the style that's the problem. It's just really poorly drawn compared to past updates.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes