CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
A few days this game will be 3 years old. Joe and teacher still don't have any vagina sex scene... oh well. this year maybe.
Yeah and I wonder when it will happen. I have noticed that this game gives a fake sense of content creation because while we do have an update per month which is cool on the paper, most of the time it's worth 20-30 mins of play and sometimes it's for one route which you don't play

I'm not blaming the devs but I think some characters or scenarios will be underdeveloped and the choices we make won't have big impact on the story or the development of the game is gonna take like 15 years

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.36)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

krosszx

Jan 4, 2019
how does incest patch works? the code in the patch is just a css for internet censorship website like what the fuck?

• Haha
Reactions: acehigh

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I really want to like this game but each update is making it harder and harder. I love the art so much, but its just a struggle to actually play it. It feels like you are punished for doing what makes a sandbox actually decent which is picking which route you want to work on when you want to, and that just doesnt work in this game. Feels like you miss far too many things unless you follow specific orders, and at that point you might as well just make it a kinetic novel with choices.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
This game needs more music,specially in the sex scenes.
Sometimes the most goofy tune is playing in very dark scenes.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the hotspot display is a nice thing, too bad the ~ key is a combination in my keyboard layout. and that doesnt work in unity.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can't download it directly, it just pops up as a web tab

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes