madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i'm having a hard time trying to unlock the gallery using the commands. i am typing the command but i guess im doing it wrong because it isn't working.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Does anyone know when are Kate's Moment of Glory's ; i know the one at the closet and i don't want to miss the others. also do i need all 3 to get Kate's quest or just 2 out 3?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Uhh is there any reliable walkthrough at the date? when I played throught the game today there where a LOT of options that I could not choose, mostly Nurse ones, something about evil Kate, a negative Lindsey one about age, some of the teacher and the one that I wanted to do, a Flora one on Jacklyn route, I notice this game need a lot of replay since they make me choose between a Lindsey and a Maxine quest, so I wanted a Walkthrough to not miss on certain events and know when I need to save for an alternative route.

In another point, how I can see the images after using unren? the format is webp but It didn't show by using a navigator.

taches

Jun 1, 2019
How i can find the 5. Star, mrs L blocking , hint says , you have friends to help, but nothin i can do. Kate and Mrs L blocking ...
Always a block in this game.. bad for non native english

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I really like the art style of the game, but the game is way to much of a slow burner for me. The amount of tasks that you have to perform to get any sexual scenes that are also disapointing does not sit well with me. There are currently only two good sex scenes in my opinion. This game almost reminds of innocent witches which is the same concept, please developer do not fall into the same trap as that game. It's really just a shame because both of these games have so much potential in there art and story. But they both severely lack in there sexual content and the amount of grinding is just not worth it imo.

May 20, 2019
Does anyone know the console command to "Change Alliance"?
Basically, change that cross-out picture in the locker into Kate?
She is so much of a bitch to the point I hope one of the dream sequences is the main guy going Pump Up Kicks in school, starting with Kate and her gang of bitches.

In short, I no longer want to align with her anymore.
At first, I think I can pull a betrayal later on in the plot...but as shit keep going down the hill with her.
I think I need to correct the timeline and tell Kate to piss off at the very start.

Last edited:

YoBoiTerry

Jun 21, 2018
i think i found what you want, inside the game folder there's a folder called 1000_base game, there will be another folder inside called assets, which will have it another folder called images, inside there is all the game images categorized
massive issue with this is that all images are fragmented, what is a way that involves them not being fragmented lol

Braz

Nov 23, 2018
I'm stuck in the twisted desire quest, I don't know how to get rid of Mrs.L to get inside the bathroom, can anyone help?

Braz

Nov 23, 2018
You need to ask Isabelle for help.
Thanks for the help, though I couldn't find Isabelle because she was missing, I needed to load an old save to finish a quest that was making her unavailable for that day, this is the second time I had experienced two conflicting quest lines good thing I save a lot, I hope they fix this in the future.

Maskutov000

May 23, 2021
does anyone know how to get kates sock after she has tied me up in the gym, so i can wash them for her for the next quest??
I think from being submissive towards her. Just make sure to be obedient towards her so you can keep her sock in your motuh until tomorrow.

Then make sure before you go to school the next day to confront, you wash her sock in the bathroom with the sink.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I think from being submissive towards her. Just make sure to be obedient towards her so you can keep her sock in your motuh until tomorrow.

Then make sure before you go to school the next day to confront, you wash her sock in the bathroom with the sink.
I did all that but after the gym scene i dont have the sock in my inventory. Ive been searching the whole school for it lol i mean i thought it would be laying around somewhere for me to pick up

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes