astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This game need to move up with the plot honestly. the game is 2 years old now but the main plot stay the same as at the start. all content we got was about the girls but MC never mention how it was different from his past life. I forgot MC was from future until I decide to write this post. the plot just don't move AT ALL. who massage him on the phone at the start ? still no clue.

Also some pussy fucking maybe ? the most we got was MC fucked the art teacher ass. that is it. the only fucking in the game. I thought MC 'd get to fuck home room teacher in the first few update judging by how slutty she is but nope. there are many scene that could end with MC smash some cat but its just end and I blurted out " blue balls again "?

About incest patch. why not let players choose their roles like many other game ? is it that hard to implement to this game ? I don't mind the game don't have incest in it but in this game everyone see them as a family ( also they are family before petreon BS too )

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just out of curiosity as I couldn't grasp it from the dev notes or gallery, but this game has the tag "female domination", so to what extent does that apply? Is one or several of the girls dominant in general? Is there at least a dedicated path or any erotic femdom content? I didn't see any tags for typical femdom fetishes (like feet, cunnilingus, humiliation etc), so I somewhat suspect that the femdom content is either very mild or just a planned future tag, but I'd appreciate it if someone who has already played the game shares what they know in this regard! :)

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity as I couldn't grasp it from the dev notes or gallery, but this game has the tag "female domination", so to what extent does that apply? Is one or several of the girls dominant in general? Is there at least a dedicated path or any erotic femdom content? I didn't see any tags for typical femdom fetishes (like feet, cunnilingus, humiliation etc), so I somewhat suspect that the femdom content is either very mild or just a planned future tag, but I'd appreciate it if someone who has already played the game shares what they know in this regard! :)
You can allow yourself to be dom'd by Kate and there's a slight bit with the art teacher in one quest.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Also some pussy fucking maybe ? the most we got was MC fucked the art teacher ass. that is it. the only fucking in the game. I thought MC 'd get to fuck home room teacher in the first few update judging by how slutty she is but nope. there are many scene that could end with MC smash some cat but its just end and I blurted out " blue balls again "?
Follow Isabelle's arc and you'll get that

Reactions: Hugo_GLz and jetama

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Follow Isabelle's arc and you'll get that
:ROFLMAO: Oh. I forgot. maybe because she not my fav.

Still waiting for Joe's content. the game not let MC fuck her when she waste af in the kitchen still got me. if MC was such a good guy why he didn't carry her to her room and let her sleep. MC already a bad mofo .why not give the choice to just go all out. I mean he could let his sister( roommate ?)get rape by the plant if player let him. or blackmail nurse. he already drop good guy act long time ago.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I tried to like this game. But it's one of those if you're not at the right place at the right time, you're out of luck. Nice artwork but way too difficult.

Reactions: slashslayer

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
in the quest "twisted desire" you can offer to Kate a sock but I don't know where to find that ? Is there someone know how to do that ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AxellW
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes