James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the praise, we all gotta start somewhere.
And what a start it is! The amount of detail really is attention grabbing, the writing seems fun from what little can be seen on the screenshots. I will give more detailed feedback when I play it tomorrow.

For now I would suggest changing the version number to 0.0.1. Sure, this will drive some people away, but it is less (unintentionally) deceiving that way. Anyway, I hope to see a lot more from you guys!

Reactions: PGLover

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, I won't lie, been looking forward to this one since I seen the art from Recruitment subforums a while back. Will check it out when I have access to my PC.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Is this game based off of Shira Oka - Second Chances? Both games seem to have similarities, other than the hentai of course.

Reactions: LewdDao

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
And what a start it is! The amount of detail really is attention grabbing, the writing seems fun from what little can be seen on the screenshots. I will give more detailed feedback when I play it tomorrow.

For now I would suggest changing the version number to 0.0.1. Sure, this will drive some people away, but it is less (unintentionally) deceiving that way. Anyway, I hope to see a lot more from you guys!
Good point, I'll try to get that done.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not getting the joke haha. What is this message implying?
Usually when someone posts a new game here(Ver 0.0.1/First release), some people respond with a "Nice art/concept. See you in 6 months/a year." This basically means that they want to wait for the devs to release at least a few more updates, so that when they return they will have a halfway finished product that they can gauge their interest on, instead of a bare bones demo with only a scene or two.

Not talking about your game in particular, it's just how it usually is.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Oh! He must not have tried the game
We have a good amount of content ;)
Yeah, that's how it is here. People see the 0.0.1 version and immediately ignore the game...

Since you can't provide a changelog you might want to inform the players how long reaching the end of the current version would take, along with how many adult scenes there are. That should counter the version sceptics.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes