CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
If Mer was future Isabelle she would probably kill Kate and the MC on the spot when she saw what they did to her past self in Kate route.

That being said the time traveling person is a good theory given the MC himself is time traveling, but he didn't keep his old body though.

Also many hints have been seen about mrs.L being some sorts of succubus/ddmon while Ria (the janitor) might be some sort of angel. So maybe that's more complicated than that

I'm pretty sure all the students are more or less influenced by something at least

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

qbz715

Nov 10, 2022
I really need help on the "touched by an angel" quest. I got the key card, I'm stuck at the bookshelf.

EmyySuccube

Jun 20, 2023
I don't often comment but I must admit this game was great and i really apreciate the story, the disign and the scene scean, we can see a lot of work, thank you for the time you spend working on this game

Reactions: ashol and FGM01

RDMS

May 17, 2021
At most she'd say "your sister hates you".
thank you, you just made my mind at easy refuting me XD
still, considering all the crazy shit marxine just spits and somehow becomes reality, i would not discart mer being some sort of disciple or master for marxine... still, i don't trust Jo or Mrs L just like Mer...

Reactions: beerpig

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
if I remember correctly, dev said about two years ago that he would make a proper patch for the 'cest. I wonder what happened to that. The patch that is on this site is not bad but it makes me curious:unsure:.

Mar 3, 2020
if I remember correctly, dev said about two years ago that he would make a proper patch for the 'cest. I wonder what happened to that. The patch that is on this site is not bad but it makes me curious:unsure:.
Probably not while Patreon's in play. Historically, official patches have resulted in bans.

It's a shame; there are certainly some rough spots here and there that I don't have the writing chops to smooth out.

Reactions: mma456

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Probably not while Patreon's in play. Historically, official patches have resulted in bans.

It's a shame; there are certainly some rough spots here and there that I don't have the writing chops to smooth out.
You know most "fan made" patches are, well, made by someone very very very very close to developer, right?

They look identical to the developer, with the same DNA.

Yes, that's right. They are made by an evil identical twin!

More seriously, most developers are smartened up. As long as they don't put their name on it, they could make it.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Jesus man the reviews they give to this game are so unfair. Anyone who sees the reviews thinks this game is at the level of dual family or something like that lol.

Also, the latest review slanders Lindsey. she doesn't deserve that :cry:.

Witchy_T

Oct 6, 2022
Had to replay the whole game since I updated my PC and lost save files, but it made me realise that there was always more to Kate actually. Kinda had to cheat Moments of Glory to unlock her new quest last time, so I thought those were just the moments when you tell her to fuck off somehow, but those moments seem to all dive deeper into her character. And I also realised how antagonising towards Lindsey Isabelle was from the very beginning for no reason at all (which is really funny, since Kate and Lindsey seem to be on a good terms). If that continues, Kate is actually going to take the third spot from Isabelle (Lindsey was the third and Isabelle was the second before I replayed, but somehow I ended up doing a lot of Lindsey quests in a row and realised that her chemistry with MC is really perfect, so they swapped places. Flora is still number 1 tho)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheSilentLurker
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes