• Added a Kate kissing Isabelle special scene
  • Added a Kate looking down domineeringly special scene
  • Added a Kate feet worship special scene
  • Added a MC spanking special scene
  • Added a Kate pegging special scene
  • Added a location: Kate's Room

Witchy_T

Oct 6, 2022
I finally completed Flora's new quest, and it was actually fucking intense, the amount of emotions I've experienced is beyond my calculations. The moment I realised that I was actually tricked by "Oh, we are actually talking about different situations" made my heart stop for a second, even tho Isabelle was already calm by that point. I even joked about her talking about the pool situation instead, yet I really fell for it in the moment, especially knowing how mad Isabelle gets when you talk about your feelings for Lindsey (Yep, Isabelle defenitely goes down to the 4th place on my list, she's by far the most terrifying thing in this game)

I am glad tho that MC and Flora finally somewhat openly talked, I really needed them to talk about their feelings more, I love their interactions. So yeah, I am basically waiting for more Flora and Kate love route content at this moment, since I don't expect Lindsey to get more quests in the near future... And I am really afraid of anything that happens with Isabelle from here on out

Mar 11, 2021
v1.39 changelog:
  • Added Kate's Vicious Intrigue quest
  • Added a Kate kissing Isabelle special scene
  • Added a Kate looking down domineeringly special scene
  • Added a Kate feet worship special scene
  • Added a MC spanking special scene
  • Added a Kate pegging special scene
  • Added a location: Kate's Room
>feet worship scene
i really asked for this

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheSilentLurker

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm really happy i finally got to play this game after putting it behind for so long. It's unfortunate that now i want more of it so i will proceed to search for a 2d dating sim game very similar to this.

Surprisingly for me, i actually really dig Maya and just because of her personality. Girl is rocking that morbid sense of humor that i love so much, it's a first that i can say that she could look whatever and i would still dig her.

Doubt she will beat Flora as my 1st though...

errte13

Oct 6, 2020

fallenx3

Mar 5, 2021
I'm going to make a prediction: We won't get v1.39 before April 7th. People on the chad tier get new releases first, people on the incel tier get them a week later. Since we're still waiting, this means no chad is willing to help us out. I never thought I would say this, but we can only hope that an incel will come and be our hero.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm going to make a prediction: We won't get v1.39 before April 7th. People on the chad tier get new releases first, people on the incel tier get them a week later. Since we're still waiting, this means no chad is willing to help us out. I never thought I would say this, but we can only hope that an incel will come and be our hero.
Chads hating on us plebs smh:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: fallenx3
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes