Guuk

Jan 8, 2019
Yeah, that's how it is here. People see the 0.0.1 version and immediately ignore the game...
Not surprising since lets be fair most 0.0.1 or alpha releases are kinda bad or they have enough content to last for 10 minutes.

A good work around is stating in the description/introduction of the game that the first release will have "approximately x hours of gameplay" or something like that.

melakuu

Oct 21, 2019
"Hmm, still need to pick up that locker key at the Guard's Booth." when I try the stairs

"The guard is still on his coffee break..." when I try the booth
I'm having the exact same problem. I tried using all my energy to pass time, but still, it won't work.

This happened after the Another Chance credit scene, i thought the game was over lol.

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
"Hmm, still need to pick up that locker key at the Guard's Booth." when I try the stairs

"The guard is still on his coffee break..." when I try the booth
I mean did you see the special end scene? That is the end of the content for this build. There are some hidden things here and there.

But if you reached the ending, you would know it.

timewizardstudios

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I'm having the exact same problem. I tried using all my energy to pass time, but still, it won't work.

This happened after the Another Chance credit scene, i thought the game was over lol.
Yeah the credit scenes mark the end of the content for the current build haha sorry should have made that more clear.

timewizardstudios

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018

Come share your thoughts in the discord!

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I'm developing in my corner a rather similar story about a second chance as well.

But I'm curious to see how you'll treat it :)

Good luck with your project

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Version number 1.0 isnt for first releases unless this is a complete game off the bat
That really isn't for you to decide. Denoting a first feature/major release as a 1.0 is a pretty common thing. So long as the versioning is consistent and sensible, it's fine.

• Angry
Reactions: shakey2 and pb03

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
Amazing art a great start for a game i will keep my eye on this one and play it of course keep it up. (y)(y)

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Looks good and describtion gives it the appearance of a serious and competent project. Cant wait to be disappointed.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Concept good.
I hope it will not be like a lot of other good looking start and stop after 2 month
i will yell my hope until a years pass
if after one years i seen the game still ongoing i will probaly give some dolar
just some advice :
do montly realess even if small one
do not stop your job unless you gain more that 2000 dolar for 6 month
if you do this two think (and you or i don't died ) i will likely to be played it again

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes