FatBoiWolfy

Jun 7, 2020
Pretty sure someone else've said this, but X-RAY Full mode doesn't seem to be fully working. Anyone else notice this?

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
How much content is currently in this game? Theres almost no tags and the thread is less than a year old.
Is it still in the "we have two scenes and a fuck ton continuity bugs" phase?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?

I only found one area to sign up for 2 of the 3 classes I am suppose to take.. the English class and Gym as you can't sign for the pool one at all. Than when the hell do you even go to classes to learn?

Oh and the walk through here is useless as it's hard to follow. I'm not even sure anymore what I am suppose to do as the guide has you all over the place if you try to follow it. Example the Stolen Hearts quest isn't even in the list.

Oh and no clue how to raise stats you got gym but can't do anything in gem to raise strength. Now let's add to the fact the quest is broken for the No True Scotswoman as you can't even pick up the damn ladder the only option is look.

Not only that the dev made the quests completely unable to be finished.. since I helped Lindsey I can't get the blackmail picture.. This game is going down fast on the rating list.. Any game that makes quest unable to be done because of a choice you made is utterly asinine! How the hell does a game with broken quests you can't finish get over a 4 star rating?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Doesen't work
The coding at this point is very fragile and expects you to do some things in a very specific order for a very specific reason. Otherwise it locks you out.
If you are on a quest for haggis for Isabelle you should get the ladder, but somehow it forgot the window is open.
Flora also asks for haggis, but if you leave to get it: No ladder for you!
If you leave anyway: No ladder for you!

That's not a good way to write such game. One should be able to explore and figure stuff out and not follow a WT by the iota.

You can try: jump school_gym_ladder_isabelle_haggis

FruityNinja

Feb 17, 2021
The coding at this point is very fragile and expects you to do some things in a very specific order for a very specific reason. Otherwise it locks you out.
If you are on a quest for haggis for Isabelle you should get the ladder, but somehow it forgot the window is open.

That's not a good way to write such game. One should be able to explore and figure stuff out and not follow a WT by the iota.

Yeah, you're right... thanks for command, it worked perfectly! :)

WasdaTheDA

Jul 22, 2020

How do i open console?

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
How stable is the game at the moment? I played a few versions ago and it softlocked me and I don't wanna start over just so it happens again at a different point in the game.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes