maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Found a lamp in the house, but you can't break it with the rock.
There's a key to show all interactable items, it's ` if I'm not wrong. It's one of the lights on the roof of the gym, somewhere in the middle. Didn't know about the pool quest but I chanced upon the glass shard.

World

Jun 30, 2017
Just started playing, any good way to farm stats? I'd like to reach 100 in every stat before doing quests and interacting with the girls. I've read that this game is "brittle" in terms of stability so I'll avoid using the console

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Just started playing, any good way to farm stats? I'd like to reach 100 in every stat before doing quests and interacting with the girls. I've read that this game is "brittle" in terms of stability so I'll avoid using the console
No real way to grind for stats, try to get at least some points in each of them just in case. It's easiest to do during the Flora questionnaire.

And 100 in each stat is way over the top, most checks call for quite low numbers, usually below 10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: World

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How much content is currently in this game? Theres almost no tags and the thread is less than a year old.
Is it still in the "we have two scenes and a fuck ton continuity bugs" phase?
Yeah game is broken as fuck and I have not seen a single reply in my thread to the bugs. It seems game is broken as fuck and devs don't even care to answer people.

Impossible to do the damn Stolen Hearts Quest as if you was a gentleman and helped to carry girl to the infirmary you can't fucking get the blackmail picture you need evidently to prove the girls innocence. You have to go enable the console to type in a command to be able to pick up the ladder for the other quest. Than you have the Dethroning the Queen one of the first quests and appears you can't even finish that one. So I have two unfinished quests and not even sure if I have gotten all the ones I should of got. Stolen Hearst and Dethroned Queen unable to be completed. All because of a stupid must do this in this specific way or your fucked type mentality in the game.

I understand that games may have bugs but when you have a developer that does not respond to any of these bugs and is not active.. you got a lousy developer. That is the one thing I can't stand is an unresponsive dev. It's this type of unresponsiveness that makes what could be a great game a shit game.

Last edited:

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
also, during "potted weeds", how do you get the nurse to plow the earth? i already got her picture, talked to her and brought her to the backyard, but it doesn't seem to trigger anything

• Angry
Reactions: maybe973

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
also, during "potted weeds", how do you get the nurse to plow the earth? i already got her picture, talked to her and brought her to the backyard, but it doesn't seem to trigger anything
No clue I just went to every screen and searched for stupid books and money.. look everywhere to raise str and int. Really dumb I know it's like why did I even sign up for classes if don't actually do a single class? Does not feel like school at all.. no classes run around find books to raise int and str. I don't even care to know the logistics of figuring out how reading a book makes you stronger.

Why is this even set in a school theme if all you do is run home to school and back again.. Seriously no VCR in a club room? No Computer in school? Have to run all the way back home. The game feels pointless as it has no theme behind it. You stick a lamp upside down in a kettle than it remains there forever. You have the stove locked for use because you did not cause a fire just a chocking hazard with spices to get Jo to move. Why? It makes no sense. Good thing trackers walks you through everything because the solutions make absolutely no sense. I need to fix this wire but to get tape I need to leave garlic at this desk???

Can we make puzzles/solutions that make sense that we can actually try to figure out on own without needing to have guide on all the time because it's all non-nonsensical? Oh to get revenge on a damn beaver we will pollute and destroy the water for everything else forever. WTF?

For the originality of a world that makes absolutely no sense at all this game gets a 10/5. Hey the rating system can't make sense as the rest of the world does not.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Does someone know how to get the glass shard for the poolside quest? The game shows me just the combine option but I dont have glass shards in my inventory
What damn pool side quest I never got such a thing.. wow this game is more broken than I thought because quest tracker has not shown me any pool quest.. can't even enter the damn pool.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?

I only found one area to sign up for 2 of the 3 classes I am suppose to take.. the English class and Gym as you can't sign for the pool one at all. Than when the hell do you even go to classes to learn?

Oh and the walk through here is useless as it's hard to follow. I'm not even sure anymore what I am suppose to do as the guide has you all over the place if you try to follow it. Example the Stolen Hearts quest isn't even in the list.

Oh and no clue how to raise stats you got gym but can't do anything in gem to raise strength. Now let's add to the fact the quest is broken for the No True Scotswoman as you can't even pick up the damn ladder the only option is look.

Not only that the dev made the quests completely unable to be finished.. since I helped Lindsey I can't get the blackmail picture.. This game is going down fast on the rating list.. Any game that makes quest unable to be done because of a choice you made is utterly asinine! How the hell does a game with broken quests you can't finish get over a 4 star rating?
1. pool content will update in 1.6. it's confirmed in their discord
2. you can follow in-game walkthrough or select chapter.
3. there's book, conversation, and clothes that can make your gym stat increase. explore them!
4. you can get picture of nurse by going to nurse office at lindsey's quest (don't bring lindsey to nurse office)

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME?

I only found one area to sign up for 2 of the 3 classes I am suppose to take.. the English class and Gym as you can't sign for the pool one at all. Than when the hell do you even go to classes to learn?

Oh and the walk through here is useless as it's hard to follow. I'm not even sure anymore what I am suppose to do as the guide has you all over the place if you try to follow it. Example the Stolen Hearts quest isn't even in the list.

Oh and no clue how to raise stats you got gym but can't do anything in gem to raise strength. Now let's add to the fact the quest is broken for the No True Scotswoman as you can't even pick up the damn ladder the only option is look.

Not only that the dev made the quests completely unable to be finished.. since I helped Lindsey I can't get the blackmail picture.. This game is going down fast on the rating list.. Any game that makes quest unable to be done because of a choice you made is utterly asinine! How the hell does a game with broken quests you can't finish get over a 4 star rating?
You're not being serious right? :FacePalm:

Reactions: maybe973

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You're not being serious right? :FacePalm:
Do a search for the developer and there has not been an active update from developer since Jan 10, 2021. I read about everyone else on work arounds and such to fix the bugs but no actual reply from the developer himself? Quests mentioned here do not even show up in the game after 18 days.. It's impossible to finish a single quest because you have to be an ass and just call the nurse.. that is the only way to get the picture for a quest. So game ends with 2 quests at this release unable to be finished and it does not say that it can't be finished.. no indication of WIP for Stolen Hearts. The rock that I somehow got on a later save.. I had to go back and reload to do one quest because actions were out of order and the rock is no longer there in the trash can.. This game is severely bugged and not a single post by the developer TimeWizardStudios since Jan.

So yes I am serious.. And the theme is broken you don't actually attend any classes your suppose to attend not a single one.. you go talk but I talked everyone to there is nothing more to say. I found all books there is to find. I found all money there is to find.. but it is all pointless. Your MC is suppose to be improving himself but takes no interest in doing that room still looks like a shit hole won't even pick up a lousy pizza on the floor. I am going to leave this lamp upside down in a tea kettle and of course Jo wont' say anything either. wow that is stupid no tea kettle is large enough to even hold the top of a lamp. Really the puzzles are stupid and if you turned off the quest tracker there is no way in hell you could solve a single problem because they have the stupidest ways to resolve.

The game has so much potential if it had common sense solutions that you could actually work on without just being walked through it. The only thing that should typically be needed is to find unstarted quest.. once you have them majority of the time a hint should get you to the resolution.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Do a search for the developer and there has not been an active update from developer since Jan 10, 2021.
Releasing the new versions on Patreon every month (with bugfixes and new content) doesn't count, I guess? Or do you mean about them posting here, on a PIRATE site (instead of, like, the official discord channel)? Also, do you realize that this game is still very deep in WIP? And about the "pizza-cleaning, non-reacting characters and stupid illogical puzzles" - it's called a quest game, ever heard about them?
Also - I don't know, maybe I'm some sort of genius, but the last time I played this game (v1.4, I think) I've managed to finish all content in this game (except for alternative/WIP questlines) without any guides. I was never a fan of quest games like Myst and Broken Sword, but this game is pretty easy to get through.

Ace7777777

Jan 10, 2019
I cant seem to interact with the ladder for no true scotswoman quest. is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Do a search for the developer and there has not been an active update from developer since Jan 10, 2021. I read about everyone else on work arounds and such to fix the bugs but no actual reply from the developer himself? Quests mentioned here do not even show up in the game after 18 days.. It's impossible to finish a single quest because you have to be an ass and just call the nurse.. that is the only way to get the picture for a quest. So game ends with 2 quests at this release unable to be finished and it does not say that it can't be finished.. no indication of WIP for Stolen Hearts. The rock that I somehow got on a later save.. I had to go back and reload to do one quest because actions were out of order and the rock is no longer there in the trash can.. This game is severely bugged and not a single post by the developer TimeWizardStudios since Jan.

So yes I am serious.. And the theme is broken you don't actually attend any classes your suppose to attend not a single one.. you go talk but I talked everyone to there is nothing more to say. I found all books there is to find. I found all money there is to find.. but it is all pointless. Your MC is suppose to be improving himself but takes no interest in doing that room still looks like a shit hole won't even pick up a lousy pizza on the floor. I am going to leave this lamp upside down in a tea kettle and of course Jo wont' say anything either. wow that is stupid no tea kettle is large enough to even hold the top of a lamp. Really the puzzles are stupid and if you turned off the quest tracker there is no way in hell you could solve a single problem because they have the stupidest ways to resolve.

The game has so much potential if it had common sense solutions that you could actually work on without just being walked through it. The only thing that should typically be needed is to find unstarted quest.. once you have them majority of the time a hint should get you to the resolution.
my dude, how about you take a break about 1 or 2 years of this game? maybe it will have lot of content. for now, the project still on progress. so be patient.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah game is broken as fuck and I have not seen a single reply in my thread to the bugs. It seems game is broken as fuck and devs don't even care to answer people.

Impossible to do the damn Stolen Hearts Quest as if you was a gentleman and helped to carry girl to the infirmary you can't fucking get the blackmail picture you need evidently to prove the girls innocence. You have to go enable the console to type in a command to be able to pick up the ladder for the other quest. Than you have the Dethroning the Queen one of the first quests and appears you can't even finish that one. So I have two unfinished quests and not even sure if I have gotten all the ones I should of got. Stolen Hearst and Dethroned Queen unable to be completed. All because of a stupid must do this in this specific way or your fucked type mentality in the game.

I understand that games may have bugs but when you have a developer that does not respond to any of these bugs and is not active.. you got a lousy developer. That is the one thing I can't stand is an unresponsive dev. It's this type of unresponsiveness that makes what could be a great game a shit game.
Totally agree.
The art is top, the writing quite good. Everything looks like a good game.
The code is surprisingly clean. Someone knew what they were doing.
The game logic - on the other hand - is really "broken as fuck".
Don't know what has happened there. Two people who don't talk to each other? Someone jump ship? Someone using someone else's framework and doesn't know how?

Bug's happen. But that's not just a few bugs. The whole logic behind the quests is screwed up.

It's a pity...

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes