Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
think the x-ray is a tad broken, seems to still show the panties in both modes.
might need a prev game to grab the textures from.

Edit: went back a few pages and dang so we had the other ver before in past versions anyone still held on to it?

Last edited:

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
1st time seeing this thread. Now, I'm a little skeptical about a 93 MB game being on 1.5 version, so, how much content (dunno, in hours?) does this game have?

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
PoolsideStoryAnotherChance.gif
Another Chance v1.6

Win: - - -

Mac: - - -

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
You dont fuck anyone (yet) but the patreon was put under moderation review and thats why the incest was removed.
Very late response to this, but even the way the developers were promising that patch was bizarre as they made it in to a stretch goal, which surprisingly would get you under moderation.

It's just bizarre as there are a lot of games on Patreon that just release the patch without fanfare and are completely fine. What makes this game frustrating is that it isn't even that I want all games to have that content, but it is so obviously written for that patch that it makes the lack of glaringly obvious and even distracting. Additionally, from what I understood from the discussion, they've written the text in a manner which makes it really dififcult for someone even to code that patch by themselves. Again, just such a bizarre approach chosen here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Very late response to this, but even the way the developers were promising that patch was bizarre as they made it in to a stretch goal, which surprisingly would get you under moderation.

It's just bizarre as there are a lot of games on Patreon that just release the patch without fanfare and are completely fine. What makes this game frustrating is that it isn't even that I want all games to have that content, but it is so obviously written for that patch that it makes the lack of glaringly obvious and even distracting. Additionally, from what I understood from the discussion, they've written the text in a manner which makes it really dififcult for someone even to code that patch by themselves. Again, just such a bizarre approach chosen here.
Feel like it was more of a stunt than the team truly want to giving their supporters the patch they have promised, but people be like fishes that saw the bait and bite on it and giving them juicy money anyway. And I really wonder if we ever got a real sex scenes in this game or in the end it was more of a teasing game than a true adult game?

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Feel like it was more of a stunt than the team truly want to giving their supporters the patch they have promised, but people be like fishes that saw the bait and bite on it and giving them juicy money anyway. And I really wonder if we ever got a real sex scenes in this game or in the end it was more of a teasing game than a true adult game?
I don't think it was a stunt and I don't even mind the game being slowburn, it is a chosen approach and fits the idea of the game pretty well. Besides what they are delivering is already complicated, so let's not pretend that shoehorning in a sex scene would be so overwhelming that this is an easier way to con people out of money or something.

The game is written so clearly as that kind of a game, to the degree that they don't even give a potential other explanation for the relationship like step-parent or the infamous forbidden landlady. And that is what makes it so frustrating as it feels like they wanted to do it like this so that they could make that Patreon goal, made the code so difficult that no one else could do it and then to their shock found out that, as was well fucking known already before that, Patreon doesn't allow monetizing blatant incest. Which results in this bafflingly messy presentation in an otherwise pretty good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes