Vergil124

Dec 17, 2017
I see that no one replies to questions asking how to get gallery image 9. So I assume it's true that image 9 in gallery is impossible to unlock?

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
I see that no one replies to questions asking how to get gallery image 9. So I assume it's true that image 9 in gallery is impossible to unlock?
The Kate one? You have to side with her during the tour, instead of Isabelle, and when that ends talk to Kate again. There should be another quest (the "!" symbol) available. From there, just choose "Do you have a reward for me?". The next option doesn't matter, either way you get asked if you want to kiss her shoe. If her lust is more than 2 you can ask her to take her shoe off.

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
I could not find a 100% save game, so I had to dig around and find a more convoluted way to trigger the locked replay scenes.
This is a bit tedious and might break your game, so use at own risk.

Also note that some scenes don't really work or are buggy. Although I have to assume they also don't work in the base game.

Press Shift+O to open console
type "jump" followed by a space
choose one line out of the following. The scenes should be in the order that they show up in the replay menu.
Sadly my copy crashes with an OverFlow error when I try to open the console, even with a fresh uninstall.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I dont know what it is... whether its the boppin' music or the MCs backstory but this game always makes me a little sad..

Jan 2, 2019
why cant i use the bed? everytime i click on it he says thread count 400 girl count 0. This leads to me being stuck in ,,the statement" quest. Please help

Reactions: stal1234

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I texted Jackie, got back to the house, managed to get the "notsister" and "notmom" ;) to vacate but now I'm stuck... the walkthrough says to decide whether to make salad, leave it for later or to get Flora to make food... but I cant figure out how to even make salad...

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
And V 1.8 is also out already, only for highest tier supporters though....:cautious:
(And none of them seems to be willing to 'share' the link on this forum)

Changelogs (the ones missing from the OP) copy-pasted straight from Patreon:

V1.8:
This update comes with three (!) brand new Flora scenes, so for the many of you who have been clamoring for more Flora content, your cries have been heard.
Along with that, Tiny Thirsty Tree adds a new location to the game, Maxine's Secret Club Room. Well, as long as you can figure out how to get there that is.

V1.7
First, we fixed a lot of pesky bugs, like the ladder bug and the nurse not plowing the field bug. We introduced a new quest, and also cleaned up some dialogue trees and other game aspects.

V1.6
Not much to say about this one except it comes with a brand new fun quest to play, the long awaited Poolside Story.
We also fixed a couple bug of course, like the big dollar crash of the last update.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes