404NoobNotFound

Jan 1, 2018
I wasted the tissues with kate during the kate vs Isabelle event, how can i get more?
I need them for the Vent quest.
Either that or can i add them via command to the inventory?

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Me too, I can't get Maxine's response on the water fountain.

In fact, about Nothing Wrong W Me, I did not clean the puddles, when I cleaned them and got Lindsey wet, I kept getting stuck after asking for Flora's help. The game prompted me to go to the locker room after talking to her and nothing happened, so I gave up and left the puddles. Did this also happen to anybody else?
These were the only issues I had in the game.
I was puzzled by that too since i broke the fountain before that and stumbled upon the solution because i needed an item.
The answer is : "drink water" ;)

On a side note,how do you start " Tiny Thirsty Tree " ?
I can't seem to find it.

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
I was puzzled by that too since i broke the fountain before that and stumbled upon the solution because i needed an item.
The answer is : "drink water" ;)

On a side note,how do you start " Tiny Thirsty Tree " ?
I can't seem to find it.
I think you have to give it something other than water

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I think you have to give it something other than water
Well,actually,the current walk says that you should check the fountain (for the reply from Maxine) but,if you went ahead with the quests for lindsay,the fountain is broken and you can't do anything with it.
So i thought the quest was broken until i drank the water because i needed an item for another quest,after drinking it the note popped from the item i used (i can say what it is but don't want to spoiler too much for those who want to try although... it's actually somewhat obvious from my message )
Of course, my answer is for those who are searching for the REPLY NOTE from Maxine on the quest Stole Hearts.

BigBoiiii666

Jul 2, 2020
I remember something about an incest patch? I asked quite a while back and there was none at the time, recently I heard there was a goal or something? Can let me know exactly what it was?

Reactions: ohcmonrest
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes